Wolves Tickets

siggyboy

First Team
See they are sold out....but didn't realise they were on sale....yes I know I should have done. Does the club twitter account post updates and I've just missed ?. Will there be anymore released?

We took 1,800 last time and our away support has grown considerably since promotion to the PL so it's a bit of a headscratcher as to why they didn't think we could better that this time. It's one of the closer games and we've only ever been there three times in the league.

Selfishly I'm glad we're in the corner as the atmosphere in the long shallow bottom tier is poor.

We took 1,800 last time and our away support has grown considerably since promotion to the PL so it's a bit of a headscratcher as to why they didn't think we could better that this time. It's one of the closer games and we've only ever been there three times in the league.

Selfishly I'm glad we're in the corner as the atmosphere in the long shallow bottom tier is poor.
Just over 3k one of the times we went there. JCLs ;-)

Don’t remember it being poor for the final half an hour last time.

Remember Arter running straight towards us like it was yesterday.

(Is the behind the goal angle with the goalkeeper kicking the post still about anywhere?!)

(Is the behind the goal angle with the goalkeeper kicking the post still about anywhere?!)

It was alright when we scored but I remember thinking that people's attempts at getting songs going fell flat because the support is spread so thinly.

Think lower block 6 has yet to go on sale probably be released today when they open
See they are sold out....but didn't realise they were on sale....yes I know I should have done. Does the club twitter account post updates and I've just missed ?. Will there be anymore released?

That was the total attendance? Blimey, I'd assumed we'd taken 3k in the cup or something.

Remember that one. Only 2 sides of the ground open, shared the home end about 200 Bournemouth there. depressing place then. Here are a few photos I took that day.

Attachments

• Scan0001.jpg
    Scan0001.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 13
  • Scan0002.jpg
    Scan0002.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Scan0003.jpg
    Scan0003.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Scan0004.jpg
    Scan0004.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 11

here it is

Ah it was Richard Stearman! Still absolutely glorious.

That kind of thing doesn’t seem to get picked up in the Premier League even with a bazillion cameras around.

Agree, got to feel sorry for him, the backwards flying header he did to get the ball off the line was incredible - no wonder he was peed off when it still went in. Great commentary as well. love the Wolves fans singing 2-1 to the referee at the very end as well.

;