Wolves v AFC Bournemouth - Wednesday 7.45 pm

Pointlessly stressful. By far the better team throughout the entire game. If I were a wolves fan, I’d be fuming that one of our players randomly elbowed the opposition for no reason in the face. Right decision to give a foul. And then second is offside. Better not hear any bitching from Gazza.

Unfortunately, we are unlikely to bring home any points as we are away from home with paper thin squad.
default_av-46.gif

Bit of an odd game. Probably should have battered them and was crying out for us to commit more players forward and go for the kill.

Felt the red card was a very PL ‘excessive force’ type red being classed reckless when it probably wasn’t. I didn’t think it was a red on replay but need to watch it again as I might change my mind.

Pointlessly stressful. By far the better team throughout the entire game. If I were a wolves fan, I’d be fuming that one of our players randomly elbowed the opposition for no reason in the face. Right decision to give a foul. And then second is offside. Better not hear any bitching from Gazza.
Yeah, I'd be fuming, the ref should have called in in the run of play. As for the offside, that's what VAR is there for and to be honest, yes Kerkez was a red, but Semedo should have been off in the first half.

;