Wycombe Wanderers v AFC Bournemouth - 2 To Go!

Well those on the pitch appear to be resting themselves at the moment!

Mepham, Stan and Wilshere haven't had much game time. Pray to God our usual starters don't get injured. Stan has generally been good for us last 12 months but dodgy right now, Mepham was really good at Brentford by all accounts but has lost all confidence with injuries and not making first 11. I feel sorry for him. I really do. Surridge is a good striker. As for Wilshere and Long (on the bench). What were we thinking in bringing them in during the January transfer window. Silly, silly, silly... Both way too injury prone and not the players they once were. I think JT's judgement was clouded by the fact he likes Jack a lot as a person. As for Long, that's just bizarre.... Surridge was already a decent back up. We could have got a much cheaper and promising third option if need be. Hope I'm proved wrong and they both help us out in the playoffs but I'm really not holding my breath.

Referee thinks it's a non contact sport it seems. Giving any hint of a foul, either way. No flow to the game at all, which suits Wycombe. That said there would be more flow if we could string passes together.

Credit to WW - plenty of energy and decent crosses. No shots on target from us - against a team that‘s conceded 69 this season. Could it get any Grimmer???

Harry Wilson scored twice for Cardiff. Who in the Premier League will come in for him I wonder... We really didn't play him in the right position.. last year. Was the wrong replacement for Brooksy.

;