X

A bit daft to use an account publicly associated with the Trust but Brentford fans being a bit delicate. Can't have been on Twitter long!

Reactions: Mdl
Appears one of the members of the trust has upset the Brentford fans. This is doing rounds on Facebook, X and every other medium it appears.

I've had a few run ins with this individual and I'll be honest when I replied, he would delete his first provocative post to then make me look bad. Seems like the Brentford fans are a step ahead of me.

Right, wrong... I don't think it is necessary. I think the club will stop working with the Trust eventually and just go with the SEG which makes more sense.

Why do you always try to air your personal grievances with people on here?

Thomas Frank is a damn good manager...to have got Brentford to where they are... it's strange how some fans get upset about managers and behave in some weird ways.
It's only a game !
If your team cannot beat Brentford it's the fault of you own players...or your own managers selections. Simple :loser:

To be honest, Frank is talking absolute nonsense. They missed some good chances but their first goal was a triple gift from Neto (poor on the cross, poor foul to give away and poor positioning for the free kick) and their equaliser a gift from Kerkez. Score one of their good chances but then not have a brain fade from Neto and... it's still a draw.

xG of 3-2 shows it was pretty close and could easily have gone either way. Trying to claim the kind of dominance he's indicating is total fantasty. Then there's the fact that if one goal had gone in from one of their chances then the whole game changes completely after that point. For example, we wouldn't have put on an extra defender and completely handed the initiative back to them when we were on top, which is what allowed them to create so many of those late chances and ultimately equalise.

Usual manager speak trying to make excuses as to why they didn't win.

It's in the name of a personal account rather than a trust account, so personal views are expected. Yes a poor choice of word for sure. Wouldn't like to see an online lynchmob for one mistaken tweet though.

To be honest, Frank is talking absolute nonsense. They missed some good chances but their first goal was a triple gift from Neto (poor on the cross, poor foul to give away and poor positioning for the free kick) and their equaliser a gift from Kerkez. Score one of their good chances but then not have a brain fade from Neto and... it's still a draw.

xG of 3-2 shows it was pretty close and could easily have gone either way. Trying to claim the kind of dominance he's indicating is total fantasty. Then there's the fact that if one goal had gone in from one of their chances then the whole game changes completely after that point. For example, we wouldn't have put on an extra defender and completely handed the initiative back to them when we were on top, which is what allowed them to create so many of those late chances and ultimately equalise.

One of their post hits would have been offside had it gone in, not that you'd know from MOTD coverage.

Nonsense or Nonce-sense?

This 'nonce' thing is getting a bit silly now - like the JWP 'Sex offender' thing too. Its the 'word of the day'

Really horrible undertones to calling someone that just because you don't like them.

Just good old fashioned abuse is better surely ;)

The reason it's become so popular as an insult is that it's one of the only very offensive things you can call people that fit with modern sensibilities.

You can't use things like gay as an insult these days and neither can you have a pop at people for being a different race/nationality etc. but it is and always will be universally agreed upon that child molesters are wronguns - so that becomes the go to insult.

So, I'm afraid you'll have to get used to it you massive nonce.

The reason it's become so popular as an insult is that it's one of the only very offensive things you can call people that fit with modern sensibilities.

You can't use things like gay as an insult these days and neither can you have a pop at people for being a different race/nationality etc. but it is and always will be universally agreed upon that child molesters are wronguns - so that becomes the go to insult.

So, I'm afraid you'll have to get used to it you massive nonce.
I tried to dissuade someone from using the 'M' word but I don't think I've had much success.

;