X

Granted I haven’t bothered to be a member for many, many years. Probably a decade. Used to go to most meetings and there would be more board members there than plain old CM members.

But from afar, I’d have said that the Trust has been coming back from the dying embers of just a few months ago. Communication greatly improved, club appears to take them as seriously as they can with the membership numbers they have so credit to all.
Yeah but can we talk about my neighbour though? Never cuts his grass until it’s way too late. Behind the whole neighbourhood

I saw an interview with Frank/his reaction right after the game, he came across very arrogant saying they deserved the win and if they played Bournemouth again 9 times again we would have beat them 9 times. I watched MOTD, made it look like Brentford tore us apart and Frank came across quite complimentary, I think his interview might have been removed.
He is aggravating/obnoxious and arrogant - he gets away with spending most of the game outside of the technical area and having a go at the 4th officials .....BUT MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL HE IS A F'ING GOOD MANAGER! one of the best, up there with Howe.

Hang on, I'm confused now.

I assumed it was some Brentford fans on the wind up, a bit like the Leeds lot many moons ago with someone (PaulW?). But now it sounds like people are saying it was an AFCB fan, and pointing the finger at one specifically. How is it known it was him?

I shake my head in despair at some of the trash tv my wife watches (she's entitled to wind down however she likes, and she has to put up with me so fair enough), but if I'm honest this is a storyline lifted straight from one of those 'scripted reality' abominations.

Last edited:
It's in the name of a personal account rather than a trust account, so personal views are expected. Yes a poor choice of word for sure. Wouldn't like to see an online lynchmob for one mistaken tweet though.

One of their post hits would have been offside had it gone in, not that you'd know from MOTD coverage.
And the first one was actually a good save.

So that leaves Wissa hitting the outside of the post on the stretch.

Mbuemo was the amazing one, but even then seeing it back a defender and Neto were well placed.

Coupled with being doubly gifted their first (btw he took the free kick several yards back in field from the incident, and would never have scored otherwise) Brentford maybe weren't as unlucky as it felt watching live.

I'm more concerned about the free headers we allow sides to have tbh.

I'm shaking my head tonight at this. I've trawled through bits and pieces on Twitter and it appears I have been accused of making a phone call to this persons work. However this is so far from the truth it's ludicrous. The fact is, I can also prove this is not the case. Firstly I do not have a clue where this individual is based, who they work for and in all honesty, nor do I care. But even if I did know this information, what gain would there be in doing this seeing as it has nothing to do with me in the first place.

I can understand a couple of Brentford fans getting the hump. I'm sure it would be the same if one of their fans said similar about Iraola. But regardless, it's a tasteless comment. Move on.

It's blown out of proportion again. Sometimes I really struggle with some of our fanbase. I'm sure they are into Eastenders and love the drama.
Oh Craig, give it a rest. The only one causing drama here is you

Odd and over reaction.

Don’t post abusive comments online and I think they will be ok.
Guilty by association. These guys have a lot of personal details publicly available. I can understand their trepidation.

Oh Craig, give it a rest. The only one causing drama here is you
I'm shaking my head tonight at this. I've trawled through bits and pieces on Twitter and it appears I have been accused of making a phone call to this persons work. However this is so far from the truth it's ludicrous. The fact is, I can also prove this is not the case. Firstly I do not have a clue where this individual is based, who they work for and in all honesty, nor do I care. But even if I did know this information, what gain would there be in doing this seeing as it has nothing to do with me in the first place.

I can understand a couple of Brentford fans getting the hump. I'm sure it would be the same if one of their fans said similar about Iraola. But regardless, it's a tasteless comment. Move on.

It's blown out of proportion again. Sometimes I really struggle with some of our fanbase. I'm sure they are into Eastenders and love the drama.
The trouble is you like to be in the limelight, your youtube channel proves this.
It makes you a sitting target. People know who you are.

You brought the drama here with your OP I’m afraid.

Edit: You also:

Mentioned your spat with said individual as some kind of justification for your post.

replied to another poster saying that the CT weren’t in dialogue with the club when there has been plenty of stuff on the socials and minutes on COWS. So I’m not sure of your motivation here.

Last edited:
I saw an interview with Frank/his reaction right after the game, he came across very arrogant saying they deserved the win and if they played Bournemouth again 9 times again we would have beat them 9 times. I watched MOTD, made it look like Brentford tore us apart and Frank came across quite complimentary, I think his interview might have been removed.
He is aggravating/obnoxious and arrogant - he gets away with spending most of the game outside of the technical area and having a go at the 4th officials .....BUT MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL HE IS A F'ING GOOD MANAGER! one of the best, up there with Howe.
Is he f…, he’s a lucky manager. It would give me a great deal of pleasure to see him and Brentford relegated! Along with Dyche and Everton!! Someone needs to tell Frank it’s rude to eat with your mouth open, watching him on Saturday, chomping on his chewing gum, was like watching a cow chewing the cud!! It was disgusting!!!!

;