X

Guilty by association. These guys have a lot of personal details publicly available. I can understand their trepidation.
Well we all have a lot of details available whether we like it or not.

Remember when we beat Newcastle 2-1 (moulden chip) and I got hate mail from angry geordies as my name and address was in when Saturday comes as I co-edited the afcb exiles magazine. Mick C got a similar letter. Threatened to burn my house down etc It was unnerving but hilarious as a clearly distraught magpie reeled off all the humiliations he had seen like Hereford fa cup but said losing to afcb in the league was the one really beyond the pale.

Ultimately if you are in public life then you increase risk. Need to be careful re online profiles, emails, use P.O. Boxes etc. Above all don’t call public figures abusive words.

Sorry but the C word is an awful and most offensive word and I personally don’t think it should shouted out at football matches…especially with kids around you and many others that find it totally inappropriate..I realise the shock value and everything but I hate it’s use!

Maybe it'll become a thread about exes?

Would you spend a night with your nightmare ex if it meant you also got to spend a night with the one that got away?

;