Yet more new rules for North Stand entry!

Or Watford with the garden shed for all the boots. I remember all the skinheads stood on the terrace in socks. The 3-2 game.
That must have been fun retrieving your boots at full time. 200 skins looking for a pair of size 9 oxblood DM's.

That must have been fun retrieving your boots at full time. 200 skins looking for a pair of size 9 oxblood DM's.

The garden shed was, if I remember correctly, at the opposite end to us but visible between the main stand and the rookery end. I'm sure I remember the fans walking up the side of the pitch in their socks, past the main stand and back up to the away end.

Retro may remember better than me.

The garden shed was, if I remember correctly, at the opposite end to us but visible between the main stand and the rookery end. I'm sure I remember the fans walking up the side of the pitch in their socks, past the main stand and back up to the away end.

Retro may remember better me.
Yes, the 'confiscated items shed' was situated up near the Rookery End at Watford. Not an easy or safe place to get to.

Last edited:
I remember away at Reading one year. We were on the top deck of the fan bus from town to the stadium. Some numb nuts kicked out one of the windows on the top deck onto the pavement very nearly hitting somebody, luckily it didn't has it could have been extremely nasty.
Got to the Madj and the police held the bus, just the job after we'd had a skinful of Rotting Hedgehog and everybody was desperate for a pee. Eventually we were let off slowly and everybody with brown boots on was kept aside and 'interviewed'. The reason was a witness had seen a brown boot kicking the window out.
My lasting memory of the Cherries and brown boots!! :grinning:

Post scrip from today Stand Up if you love Bournemouth made me smile. You can't beat football humour.

;