You are embarrassing

I’m glad someone brought that up. I was cringing too. The Burnley fans must have been pissing themselves.

The tune could have worked to ‘f**king embarrassing’ and we need to remember at all times we are a football crowd not a Conservative party rally watching video footage of Jeremy Corbyn rapping on a minor stage at Glasto.

One of the highlights of the day and quickly taken up by the whole ground it seemed. Puzzled why the ref didn't book him. Actually I'm not puzzled. His display was just strange.

Are we preparing for the FA cup game where we will have lots of kids and families attending for the first time and don't want to offend them??

Are we preparing for the FA cup game where we will have lots of kids and families attending for the first time and don't want to offend them??
More than they will be offended when none of the side are the side that appeared in the Daily Mail predicted line up and Luton are 2-0 up :grinning:

I thought it was absolutely spot on. Kind of made the point far better than swearing. I think some of his team mates were embarrassed by it.
The bloke is a complete and utter f....in cheat though.
Should have been booked for that and the challenge on Francis.
Couldn’t see a thing from the south stand. What was it he actually did?

I don't think it did - the best put-downs are the understated ones.
Tend to agree with this.
And if the ref was ever going to take a better look at what Burnley were doing, it wasn't going to be with us chucking around a load of f**ks and w**kers. That'll be water off the duck's back.

Succinct and accurate yet unusually polite, and more head turning for it, I thought.

Don't get me wrong I'm not about to stop swearing like a trooper at football any time soon, but in this instance I thought this was great.

Couldn’t see a thing from the south stand. What was it he actually did?
there was the usual holding and blocking going on then Barnes gave Billing a huge shove in the back and then threw himself theatrically to the floor clutching his face and rolling around in agony.
The ref surprise surprise didn't see it but was sufficiently taken in to ask for a VAR replay for a poss red card. The guy on the other end of the VAR probably pissed himself laughing at Barnes and should have told the ref to book him instead (if they are able to say that).
After a few seconds of agony on the ground Barnes seemed to realise he was looking like a massive tosser and made a miraculous recovery.
It realise was the most shameful piece of acting to try and get a player sent off.

there was the usual holding and blocking going on then Barnes gave Billing a huge shove in the back and then threw himself theatrically to the floor clutching his face and rolling around in agony.
The ref surprise surprise didn't see it but was sufficiently taken in to ask for a VAR replay for a poss red card. The guy on the other end of the VAR probably pissed himself laughing at Barnes and should have told the ref to book him instead (if they are able to say that).
After a few seconds of agony on the ground Barnes seemed to realise he was looking like a massive tosser and made a miraculous recovery.
It realise was the most shameful piece of acting to try and get a player sent off.
Ah ok thanks, thought as much from the (strong) reaction from the NS. Awful antics by Burnley the whole match, epitomised by their manager throwing his arms every time his team was - legitimately - penalised. Horrible horrible team.

;