You go down.......

stevebha

New Signing
You will fold. Your wages will be unsustainable. Parachute payments simply wont be enough. Can't see your chairman sticking around either. What's that saying about throwing good money bla bla bla...

Lets not forget you cheated to get up and this would be karma.

I'm watching you closely from now on.

In other news we just doubled Arsenal. Did you see Maupay's winner in the 95th minute ? What a beautiful team goal. So glad football is back.

You will fold. Your wages will be unsustainable. Parachute payments simply wont be enough. Can't see your chairman sticking around either. What's that saying about throwing good money bla bla bla...

Lets not forget you cheated to get up and this would be karma.

I'm watching you closely from now on.

In other news we just doubled Arsenal. Did you see Maupay's winner in the 95th minute ? What a beautiful team goal. So glad football is back.

Evening Steve. One win this weekend and you’re safe now are you? Last I saw your run in was on a par with ours.

Evening Steve. One win this weekend and you’re safe now are you? Last I saw your run in was on a par with ours.
Hi Blandford.

4pts will be enough for us to stay up providing we keep our superior GD

I'm sure we could get those points against these lot ?

Newcastle
Norwich
Burnley
Southampton

Lets not forget we have taken 4pts off Man Utd at home. I wouldn't be surprised if we picked up a point here.

Hi Blandford.

4pts will be enough for us to stay up providing we keep our superior GD

I'm sure we could get those points against these lot ?

Newcastle
Norwich
Burnley
Southampton

Lets not forget we have taken 4pts off Man Utd at home. I wouldn't be surprised if we picked up a point here.

Lovely, thanks Steve. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

. Can't see your chairman sticking around either. What's that saying about throwing good money bla bla bla...

Hopefully our chairman does phuck off, you're not wrong overall but you are also a sugar daddy club who used to play at a tinpot athletic track. We got there before you and you'll be back down again in no time. And you still lost to us you sausage hiding blig.

You must have enjoyed watching your team coming from behind and giving Arsenal a spanking at home yesterday.

You are obviously a little cocky tonight, but no hard feelings.

UTCIAD

You must have enjoyed watching your team coming from behind and giving Arsenal a spanking at home yesterday.

You are obviously a little cocky tonight, but no hard feelings.

UTCIAD
Maupay might have been a little lucky to not be sent off for injuring Leno .... would not have been around to score the late winner .........

;