2019/20 Fixtures.

In American stadiums, we’re all mixed together and it’s not too polite, so I’ll get by. I am going to have a tough time earning loyalty points, though I do feel quite loyal.

So best way to get tickets through spurs? Ticket office or a resale site?

Thanks again!

You should be able to get something in the home end as we are one of the least attractive fixtures for their fans even though it is a new stadium. Unfortunately for you this is likely to be the most difficult away ticket to get hold of next season for us. You never know though, full allocation of 3,000 it may drop to a level where someone is prepared to help you out.

Just how I see it.
Not a fact, just a thought.

August. 4 pts
Sept. 5pts
Oct. 4pts
Nov. 2pts
Dec. 5pts
Jan. 7pts
Feb. 3pts
March. 3pts
Apr. 2pts
May. 1pt

Total. 36pts. (Hope it's more)

Just how I see it.
Not a fact, just a thought.

August. 4 pts
Sept. 5pts
Oct. 4pts
Nov. 2pts
Dec. 5pts
Jan. 7pts
Feb. 3pts
March. 3pts
Apr. 2pts
May. 1pt

Total. 36pts. (Hope it's more)

Not having a pop at you Al, but any thoughts by any of us must be premature at the mo’. We need to have a better idea of who is leaving or joining, whether Lerma gets crocked or knackered in the Copa America, when Lewis Cook recovers and gets back to form etc etc. But for sure it is going to be a tough league this season.

10/08 - Bournemouth v Sheffield United
17/08 - Aston Villa v Bournemouth
24/08 - Bournemouth v Manchester City
31/08 - Leicester City v Bournemouth
14/09 - Bournemouth v Everton
21/09 - Southampton v Bournemouth
28/09 - Bournemouth v West Ham United
05/10 - Arsenal v Bournemouth
19/10 - Bournemouth v Norwich City
26/10 - Watford v Bournemouth
02/11 - Bournemouth v Man United
09/11 - Newcastle United v Bournemouth
23/11 - Bournemouth v Wolverhampton
30/11 - Tottenham v Bournemouth
04/12 - Crystal Palace v Bournemouth
07/12 - Bournemouth v Liverpool
14/12 - Chelsea v Bournemouth
21/12 - Bournemouth v Burnley
26/12 - Bournemouth v Arsenal
28/12 - Brighton v Bournemouth
01/01 - West Ham United v Bournemouth
11/01 - Bournemouth v Watford
18/01 - Norwich City v Bournemouth
21/01 - Bournemouth v Brighton
01/02 - Bournemouth v Aston Villa
08/02 - Sheffield United v Bournemouth
22/02 - Burnley v Bournemouth
29/02 - Bournemouth v Chelsea
07/03 - Liverpool v Bournemouth
14/03 - Bournemouth v Crystal Palace
21/03 - Wolverhampton v Bournemouth
04/04 - Bournemouth v Newcastle United
11/04 - Man United v Bournemouth
18/04 - Bournemouth v Tottenham
25/04 - Bournemouth v Leicester City
02/05 - Manchester City v Bournemouth
09/05 - Bournemouth v Southampton
17/05 - Everton v Bournemouth

Must be some mistake here, I can't find our fixtures against L***s anywhere.:loser:

Not having a pop at you Al, but any thoughts by any of us must be premature at the mo’. We need to have a better idea of who is leaving or joining, whether Lerma gets crocked or knackered in the Copa America, when Lewis Cook recovers and gets back to form etc etc. But for sure it is going to be a tough league this season.

I read this after Blandford Cherry's post.
Pretty much how I see it.

Lerma doesn't get crocked or knackered, he's our tough nut.
He will be even better next season.

Any guessing about how we will do are fairly pointless at this stage I think. Lets see where our squad is when the start of the transfer window closes, as well as the other clubs. Then we can see what we've got.
I don't think this season will be any tougher - or easier than the previous four, to be honest. Fully fit, our squad is good enough for mid-table, creeping towards the 7-10 area with the wind in the right direction. Especially if we sort the keeper situation out.

Hope we go down
We are embarrassing. And the kids can't go

Ground fill of deadheads. 5th season only 9,000 home fans. Joke. Reading 1 year nice ground. This ain't afcb.
Ted Mac stand should of gone an a 5,000 end built by now. We are a joke.

Hope we go down
We are embarrassing. And the kids can't go

Ground fill of deadheads. 5th season only 9,000 home fans. Joke. Reading 1 year nice ground. This ain't afcb.
Ted Mac stand should of gone an a 5,000 end built by now. We are a joke.

“Hope we go down”???

Really??

You want your team to lose most of its games and be one of the three worst sides in the division?

What a sh1t supporter

“Hope we go down”???

Really??

You want your team to lose most of its games and be one of the three worst sides in the division?

What a sh1t supporter
Yes so us supporters can get in. I can't afford a season ticket. **************** supporter. Fuc off!

If we don't have 33 points by end of March we're going down and I will be spitting blood because we will be going down despite having invested everything we have made in the PL on just the squad and we will be in the same terrible stadium with the same terrible 900 staff who work here many of which have milked the club dry. I wonder what the excuse would be - "Not our Season" probably and "Thanks for your £700, we go again next season in our matchbox with increased capacity of 500 fans due to TV camera space, exciting times. Short sighted W@nkers

;