£55 !!

There used to be a fella in The Ted Shed about 4 seasons ago who had the complete yellow goalies kit on.
Might of been Polish!!
There was a guy who use to go to away games with the full kit, and a bag full of other afcb stuff that he got out during the game. Haven't seen him since before the Premier league days

Cost of new home shirt.....jeez. I know ST's get 10% off but bl00dy hell that's alot. PL prices for a championship team .
Children sizes £45!
The clubs gone mad

I know. They're not even comfortable or flattering!!!

View attachment 6093

was a top man..... rip
Yes, I remember him well at matches. As already mentioned an absolute Cherry through and through.
It was mentioned on another thread that there should be a way of remembering fans by fans at the ground. We have the named brick wall on the corner of the North Stand. Wouldn't take much for the club to erect something that fans could request ex supporter names go on. Family members or friends.

Yes, I remember him well at matches. As already mentioned an absolute Cherry through and through.
It was mentioned on another thread that there should be a way of remembering fans by fans at the ground. We have the named brick wall on the corner of the North Stand. Wouldn't take much for the club to erect something that fans could request ex supporter names go on. Family members or friends.
That's a really good idea. Something that the trust could perhaps take up?

Really sorry to hear about Lewis, we always used to look for him giving the opposition a yellow card.

His name was Lewis ,wore number 44 shirt,always had a big box of gummy sweets and a ton of CDs to listen to on the coach.

I think you may have misheard. His name was Paul Willis, with everyone either calling him by his surname or just 44. :)

A 5am away trip at the back of the coach wasn't the same without a mix of heavy trance being blasted out over his headphones. )

I think you may have misheard. His name was Paul Willis, with everyone either calling him by his surname or just 44. :)

A 5am away trip at the back of the coach wasn't the same without a mix of heavy trance being blasted out over his headphones. )

Paul was a great bloke, we've lost a few over the last few years

I've often wondered if we needed a second legends wall, to stick certain supporters on. Lance and Paul being the first that spring to mind

Paul was a great bloke, we've lost a few over the last few years

I've often wondered if we needed a second legends wall, to stick certain supporters on. Lance and Paul being the first that spring to mind
Careful. Everyone who claims to have been at Blyth will want to reserve a spot

;