575 Staff

Valencian

First Team
It’s an unbelievable number of Cherries employees and nearly double that of our friends at St Marys.
Why do we need so many?
Source.......250 top companies in the South

Seems excessive.

Can Jason not use a high street tanning salon?

Surely Fletch can get take out pizza rather than employing his own chef?

And maybe a saving could be made if Jordon got the hang of doing his own laces?

I would guess that we have a lot of people on the payroll as opposed to being classified as self employed or match day only. But I am only guessing.

It is 582 actually, but that includes 338 matchday staff. Players and administrative staff (including directors) = 177, with 67 working with the academy. See page 26 of the latest accounts on the Companies House website.

It’s an unbelievable number of Cherries employees and nearly double that of our friends at St Marys.
Why do we need so many?
Source.......250 top companies in the South
Probably count stewards, whereas other clubs might not as they are agency staff??
Well i dont know where we get the stewards from,but at the Watford game on a Tues nght,I was talking to a young girl steward and she came up from Plymouth that day on a minibus with seven others to steward the game.She normally stewards at home park,so I would think she works for the same company we use,She also said that she only got paid for the time she was at the ground,so no travelling time.

;