575 Staff

If they didn't sell tickets then more people could get to watch the team
Training doesn't matter, it's irrelevant, it's all about what happens on a Saturday
If we dropped the medical team the players would be too scared to get injured as there'd be no help for them

It’s an unbelievable number of Cherries employees and nearly double that of our friends at St Marys.
Why do we need so many?
Source.......250 top companies in the South
Well you started this thread, so i'll ask again - What is the number you think is ideal?

After the first administration, the Lewis one, the club was run by Keith McCallister and his dog. Boy could that dog work. There was hardly any one else around.

After the first administration, the Lewis one, the club was run by Keith McCallister and his dog. Boy could that dog work. There was hardly any one else around.

From what I've heard, that dog had a terrible temper, although others say his bark was worse than his bite : )

Its all a bit. ' comme ci... comme ca'

575 PL
475 Championship
375 L1
275 L2
175 Conference
75 National League
5 Southern League
1 Jumpers for Posts in Kings Park
( 574 P45s over 7 years!)

Sorry Rob. I hadn’t realised you wanted me to.
What is it exactly you would like me to respond to?

Ah. I’ve just wasted a bit more time and read all your posts Rob. It’s a shame that every time we’ve met you’ve been charming yet it seems you don’t like the majority of posts on this board especially it seems mine!
Sorry that you wanted and answer to my question and you’d like me to come on the forum more than my normal once a week (a bit busy) but here goes, so you can sleep.....
Between say 200-300 would be smashing.
Best

Ah. I’ve just wasted a bit more time and read all your posts Rob. It’s a shame that every time we’ve met you’ve been charming yet it seems you don’t like the majority of posts on this board especially it seems mine!
Sorry that you wanted and answer to my question and you’d like me to come on the forum more than my normal once a week (a bit busy) but here goes, so you can sleep.....
Between say 200-300 would be smashing.
Best
I appreciate you won't get to read this til next week but thanks for the reply.

I'd say I don't agree with a lot of the posts on this board rather than dislike.
Nothing to do with being "charming" or otherwise, though I still am! I have long pleasant conversations with Neil D when we see each other, even though we disagree on many things on here.

As for the staffing levels, it also seemed a fair question to ask, given that you'd stated 575 seemed too many, and you appeared unhappy about the figure.

I'd have no idea what the ideal number was. As you say, it's bigger than Saints, but I'm not sure in what areas we really have greater numbers when you break it down.

;