Aaron Ramsdale

Part of the European Under 19 Championship Squad

http://www.thefa.com/home/news/2017/jun/26/england-u19-squad-for-euros-260617

Is this being televised anywhere ?

Super save! It looks like Ivan Tilev's mis-hit volley will bounce in, but England keeper Aaron Ramsdale backpedals to tip over.

What a stop! Petko Hristov's powerful header looks to have beaten Aaron Ramsdale but his outstretched left hand claws ball out!

That's two excellent stops from @AaronRamsdale98 now to keep England in front; great goalkeeping from the @afcbournemouth man! #U19EURO

I should have said - England are apparently winning 2-0 against Bulgaria (already in the second half).

Ramsdale starts in goal again against the Netherlands.

Game kicks off at 14.30.

Attachments

• U19-2I.jpg
    U19-2I.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 0
On Eurosport 2- still 0-0 (27 mins in).

England had the better of things - three gilt-edged chances not taken. Haven't seen Ramsdale make a real save so far - done a bit coming out to act as a sweeper. Netherlands lost one of their players early on to a bad injury, so likely to be 5-6 minutes injury time.

Still 0-0 after 77 mins.

Aaron has finally had to make a save...

England mostly on top, but unable to take any of the chances they have created.

Last group match v Germany.

Aaron Ramsdale starts (same starting 11).

0-0 currently (13 mins) - on Eurosports 2

0-0 half time.

England had a goal ruled offside (correctly). Aaron tipped a long distance strike onto the bar and over (no corner given). Also dealt well with a couple of crosses and has been quite vocal (shouting clearly for balls he'll deal with). One comedy slip due to footwear...

;