Aaron Ramsdale

And in the first half I think they said that Ramsdale has played a couple of times in the Championship whilst on loan at Sheffield United!

My long term forecast for Ramsdale:

Stay at AFCB until Xmas, to learn a bit more about his trade and how professional one has to be when at a PL team. Then out on loan to a top L1 or Championship team for 2nd half of season.

Provided he has continued his progress, then next season, he will be our No. 2 to Bergovitch.

Agree his language was a tad flowery and must learn to kick with his left foot otherwise good show.....

tednphil - 9/7/2017 20:08

Stay at AFCB until Xmas, to learn a bit more about his trade and how professional one has to be when at a PL team. Then out on loan to a top L1 or Championship team for 2nd half of season.

Provided he has continued his progress, then next season, he will be our No. 2 to Bergovitch.

Gillingham beckons.

tednphil - 9/7/2017 19:08

Now it's July, we can expect an announcement of the Bergovitch signing any time soon then :hihi: . Hope he is as good as Begovic :hihi:

Bump

AFC Bournemouth ?Verified account @afcbournemouth 2 minutes ago
Semi final day!
@AaronRamsdale98 and @England take on the Czech Republic today in #U19EURO, 5pm (GMT) KO on @Eurosport_UK 2.
#afcb

Aaron starts in goal v Czech Republic.

Portugal await the winners.

Live on Eurosport2 - 0-0 after 4 mins.

;