Aaron Ramsdale

I don’t understand this tendency to wish Rambo ill. OK there may have been some misinformation surrounding the transfer but he never let us down on the pitch, unlike at two other real turncoats. I can remember at least four games when he either kept us in it or kept the score down. I sang as loud as everybody else when it was Aaron Ramsdale England’s Number One ringing round the ground. Come on, get over it. Concentrate the hate on the Scottish player and his mate.
When a player kisses the badge and declared his love for the club frequently, but then jumps ship at the first opportunity in dubious circumstances then what do you honestly expect?

its panto ffs. the whole point of sport is to have heroes, villans and lots in between. forgive me if I want to boo him for no real reason, its what I do. if it helps, I don't really dislike him as a person.

When a player kisses the badge and declared his love for the club frequently, but then jumps ship at the first opportunity in dubious circumstances then what do you honestly expect?
I honestly expect a player to kiss the badge until such time as another opportunity to enhance their (very short) career emerges, in which event I honestly expect that player to move on. It's called reality of life whether a footballer or an employee in any other sector.

I honestly expect a player to kiss the badge until such time as another opportunity to enhance their (very short) career emerges, in which event I honestly expect that player to move on. It's called reality of life whether a footballer or an employee in any other sector.
What kind of reality is that? I see very few of our players ever running around kissing the badge and declaring their love for the club. Don’t know what you’re on about tbh.

....kissing the badge is just a stupid gesture that means little in terms of sincerity IMO.

All I want is players to give their all for the team and us fans...kissing a piece of cloth doesn't prove that they do that !

Seems the user "albinonick" is now on the SU forum, seems he may be Aaron's Father.
Looking at his old posts, he must be related.
I wonder If any other posters are relatives of players?

if you're going to start asking "whats the point".... whats the point of anything, really?
Anything is fine - if it achieves something worthwhile....my dad fancied my mum.. and they got me..
While I'm here....everyone's entitled to my opinions.
Opinions I guess are more specifically guided by feeling(s) and maybe not so much by knowledge or intellect.
Some or all of us maybe on the Forum mistake opinions for fleeting thoughts.
That's what's come out of my latest bout of introspection ! Kind of making a bit of sense to me..I think!

Just watched short highlights of Sheff Utd vs Arsenal. I am sorry to say that Rambo looked very ordinary. I know that he hasn't got much of a team in front of him but some of his attempts to make a save were well below the standard I'd expect from him. Or am I being unkind?

;