Aaron Ramsdale

from what i tell every one of our keepers has been slagged off( ppl having an opinion ) one thing I have noticed with st.eddie gone certain places have been given a chance

I must admit that I am enjoying watching him struggle week in week out. This must be how Liverpool felt when we signed Ibe for £15million, or how Ross County fans felt when we paid more than the equivalent of a packet of monster munch for Derek Holmes.

“Going from Dean Henderson to Ramsdale is like splitting up with Kelly Brook and then getting together with Susan Boyle”

Ouch

I think any Ramsdale slander from our supporters is uncalled for. He did nothing but give his all each time he took the pitch in a Cherries kit. Also, he did a lot for the fans off the pitch. He represented this club well. I don't blame him for leaving and I don't blame the club for selling him.
I don’t understand this tendency to wish Rambo ill. OK there may have been some misinformation surrounding the transfer but he never let us down on the pitch, unlike at two other real turncoats. I can remember at least four games when he either kept us in it or kept the score down. I sang as loud as everybody else when it was Aaron Ramsdale England’s Number One ringing round the ground. Come on, get over it. Concentrate the hate on the Scottish player and his mate.

Yeah I too don't get the gloating on here at his current misfortunes. He gave everything while he was with us and was one of our outstanding players of the season. For the moment at least he is playing in a division higher than us so get over his leaving.

;