Aaron Ramsdale

So...

We sign Rambo from Sheff with a sell on clause.

We sell him back to Sheff with our own sell on clause, but the previous sell on clause (which would be paid to the club we’re selling to) affected the price.

Now they’re selling him to Arsenal, with our own sell on clause now coming into affect?

Aren't they usually around 15%? So probably only worth around £4-5m but still... great business and could be the difference to being able to afford to keep the likes of Lerma or Danjuma for another year...

What do clubs see in him? I don’t get it.
wasn't he player of the year in the last two years where he had so so defences in front of him so must havea lot about him. Excellent shot stopper and all the other refinements will come with experience
Called up to the international squad at 23 (?) so better judges than you and I must rate him highly.
Wish he was still at Dean Court

We'll drink a drink a drink to Keith East, the king, the king
The saviour of ...............the Bournemouth Football Club
For he invented the overhead kick
And that is why he is our King!!!
(............and now I can't remember any more)

Number 9 is Keith East
And he's the leader of the team
He's the greatest centre forward that the world has ever seen
You always can rely on him
To score a vital goal
And as for Ron Davies
You can stick him up yer ****

Amazing really, cos he was in reality a fairly average 3rd Divsion striker, but there were loads of songs dedicated to Keith East. Something about his image maybe, had a hint of the bad boy about him.

Number 9 is Keith East
And he's the leader of the team
He's the greatest centre forward that the world has ever seen
You always can rely on him
To score a vital goal
And as for Ron Davies
You can stick him up yer ****

Amazing really, cos he was in reality a fairly average 3rd Divsion striker, but there were loads of songs dedicated to Keith East. Something about his image maybe, had a hint of the bad boy about him.

My hearing was never very good.

wasn't he player of the year in the last two years where he had so so defences in front of him so must havea lot about him. Excellent shot stopper and all the other refinements will come with experience
Called up to the international squad at 23 (?) so better judges than you and I must rate him highly.
Wish he was still at Dean Court
He has made a number of saves over the last 2 seasons, but he also lets in soft goals on a very regular basis. He’s actually benefited personally by playing in such poor sides for the last 2 years. Arsenal fans will not be so forgiving when a weak shot to the centre of his goal finds its way into the net. Arsenals scouts also rated Leno at 60m, so whether they are better judges is debatable lol

He has made a number of saves over the last 2 seasons, but he also lets in soft goals on a very regular basis. He’s actually benefited personally by playing in such poor sides for the last 2 years. Arsenal fans will not be so forgiving when a weak shot to the centre of his goal finds its way into the net. Arsenals scouts also rated Leno at 60m, so whether they are better judges is debatable lol
Overall I'd have him back I think. He wasn't that bad.

He’s better than Travers so I would too, I just don’t think he is Arsenal standard or worth the insane money being spent on him.

Young goalkeepers, especially home grown ones with potential have a hugely inflated price tag because they’re rare.

He’s better than Travers so I would too, I just don’t think he is Arsenal standard or worth the insane money being spent on him.

Based on the fact goalies do seem to generally be cheaper (not saying they should be), 30 million is silly for Rambo.. I actually think Sheffield United paid too much for him. Having said that, he's a great chap and good luck to him. Hopefully, he'll get better and better and fingers crossed they do buy him and we get some more money.

I would also have him over Travers at this current moment in time because he has more of a commanding presence in the box and that helps reduce pressure on the defenders. Also, stops me feeling like I might be having a panic attack every time a high ball is played in! Whether Travers is ultimately more gifted, though, only time will tell.

;