Aaron Ramsdale

Well to state the obvious you probably wouldn't want to mention that especially when most people know it anyway and you're Arsenal, but good players do get relegated and picked up by big clubs - Gini Wijnaldum. Robertson, Wilson, Shaqiri, Pickford etc

I think Rambo is a good shot stopper, obviously he'll make a mistake or two and there will be people baying for blood at a big club like that but if they're patient he will be a reliable long term keeper for them. Pickford also get's scrutinized for few mistakes with Everton but he's made plenty of world class saves for them and has been even better for England and no one is saying nothing now.

His stats considering he played for us and Sheff Utd and got relegated twice are quite fair - 75 PL apps, 10 clean sheets, 276 saves, 29 punches, 43 high claims, 15 catches (which is his weakness imo and pen saves which he's saved just 1 which was that Ings one who missed on purpose). 3 errors leading to a goal in 75 games. 1 assist leading to a team goal remember that assist for us. Also fairly comfortable with the ball at feet compared to alot of keepers with nearly 2,000 passes and 500 accurate long balls. His strength is reactionary shot stopping and although he's at a big club now I imagine he will still have to do alot of it because Arsenal can't defend.

3 clean sheets in 3 games for Arsenal yet to concede, earning praise from their demanding fans and coming for crosses and making key saves.
He is a great shot reaction shot stopper that was clear when he was here even at a young age and obviously 2 years in a row facing a barrage of shots every game in struggling relegated teams has given him a good learning curve many keepers probably don't ever get at that age in the PL. I did like him and he's obviously always had confidence and been vocal which is why he won player of the year.

;