Aaron Ramsdale

Think his father used to come on here defending Aaron against any criticism...........not sure Raya is an upgrade personally .

He’s the best keeper I’ve seen in a Cherries shirt,by a country mile. If Mr. Foley is going to spend more money in January, then I would offer whatever it takes to get him back here.

He’s the best keeper I’ve seen in a Cherries shirt,by a country mile. If Mr. Foley is going to spend more money in January, then I would offer whatever it takes to get him back here.
We'll have to wait for him to go on holiday before attempting to sign him though, just to ensure that he knows nothing about the move ;)

To be honest that's probably what we're waiting for. We'll get a heads up from our inside man at Booking.com and then we'll be straight on the blower to his agent !

Ramssdale, all tongues and being the centre of attention.

His performance today proved why he'll be benched next match.

Over hyped is Ramsdale.

His performance today proved why he'll be benched
He may be over-hyped... or not. Still young and should be growing. The problem is Arteta has destroyed his confidence, just like he did Leno's, just like he will Raya's if he goes there permanently. Rambo needs to move on from Arsenal and Arteta, so he gets regular game time and a coach who fully trusts him. I don't agree with replacing a goalie who is doing pretty well and growing.

His performance today proved why he'll be benched next match.

Over hyped is Ramsdale.
Makes mistakes as all keepers do, but not seen anything from Raya to suggest he's better in any department.

Certainly haven't seen the Arsenal team get around Raya the way they did Ramsdale in the closing stages and at the end of today's game.

Oh come on.

Ransdale almost gifted Brentford the early lead.

Raya is far superior.

Ramsdale had nothing to do all afternoon.

Raya plays like an outfield player, he can turn defence into attack in the blink of an eye.

Ramsdale isn't half the keeper Raya is.

Question: Did Ramsdale let in any goals this savo?

Answer : No he f√cking did not .

Thread to Bed ..Batman !
Don't be a dick Brian.

He nearly gave the impetus to Brentford.

Maybe we should get Yems back.

Yout tw@t

Ra.sdale had nothing to flap at because Brentford were impotent.

I'll give you 500-1 if you think Ramsdale starts the next game for Arsenal.

Ramsdale is a decent PL keeper, not top six standard though. Makes the odd world class save but just as many howlers as well, Raya is definitely clear of him.

Another issue Rambo potentially faces is the number of clubs he has had a young age. Moving around isn't always a good thing. He's at a big club with excellent players and should probably be putting his efforts into showing Arteta that he should be the number 1. It's a long season with European competition thrown in and injuries are possible. He needs to create a reputation of solidity not one of moving on when things aren't going his way.

It’s terrible man management by Arteta. He won’t declare who his number one is, but everyone knows it. Before the game he was asked if Ramsdale could play his way back into the team and he gave a politicians answer that basically said, no.

He needs to leave if he wants to break into that England squad, which he is good enough to do if playing regularly.

Oh come on.

Ransdale almost gifted Brentford the early lead.

Raya is far superior.

Ramsdale had nothing to do all afternoon.

Raya plays like an outfield player, he can turn defence into attack in the blink of an eye.

Ramsdale isn't half the keeper Raya is.
Have not seen anything to suggest Raya is far superior. Certainly let a simple catch through his hands which lead to Newcastle's winner a few weeks ago.

I'm not suggesting Ramsdale is the finished articles, he made mistakes last season, but then he pulled off some ridiculous saves as well to earn his team points.

It’s terrible man management by Arteta. He won’t declare who his number one is, but everyone knows it. Before the game he was asked if Ramsdale could play his way back into the team and he gave a politicians answer that basically said, no.

He needs to leave if he wants to break into that England squad, which he is good enough to do if playing regularly.
Don’t agree with the last sentence at all. He’s not even as good as Nick Pope, who doesn’t get a look in. Always thought that he’s one of these players who gets a bit of an easy ride due to the personality factor, he made pretty big errors semi regularly last season when playing regularly.

Don’t agree with the last sentence at all. He’s not even as good as Nick Pope, who doesn’t get a look in. Always thought that he’s one of these players who gets a bit of an easy ride due to the personality factor, he made pretty big errors semi regularly last season when playing regularly.
as we have seen with Southgate playing well doesn't get you into the England set up

Ramsdale is not a top 5 goalkeeper let alone England's number 1.

His reputation as an up and comer preceeded his actual ability.

He's average at best and should change clubs to prove otherwise.

Perhaps Birmingham, or Bolton.

Don't be a dick Brian.

He nearly gave the impetus to Brentford.

Maybe we should get Yems back.

Yout tw@t

Ra.sdale had nothing to flap at because Brentford were impotent.

I'll give you 500-1 if you think Ramsdale starts the next game for Arsenal.
Haha ..You need better material than that to wind me up !

I only say what I think in a moment..zero filters ..maybe right .maybe wrong... basically ( how I love that word ) I couldn't give a sh*t !

Tbh none of us should care a f√ck what anyone says on a day when the Cherries win away in the PL !
As for Ramsdale...like I said ..he didn't let any in today !

;