Adam Smith

One arm up slowly once, is more of a WTF.
Two arms up quickly simultaneously twice is more of a come on.

Hmmm not so sure, I think he was responding to the audible groan and probably some gesturing from the stand after he tried something a bit too much in the box . Everyone was wound up today , every one was thinking we should win this . The longer it went the more frustrating it was for fans and players a like .
Heat of the moment stuff I'm sure.

He had a 'mare' today, poor touch, passing and his crossing was just awful, but he has been superb all season and he wasn't the only one today.

His crossing, when well placed with bodies in the box, was atrocious. 3 or 4 times floated out into the NS. No wonder he, and supporters, we're frustrated alike.

Interesting. I thought he was definitely one of our better players and at the heart of most our attacking play. Okay he put in a couple of poor crosses and gave the penalty away but he was one of a few desperately trying to make things happen. Great assist for our goal too.

He lost the ball in the box ...there was a groan from the crowd ... he threw an arm up ,and the look on his face was a .....why don't you f...k off.....he 100% was not trying to encourage the fans

Pure frustration on his part. He plays with passion and sometimes will react at his own failings. Not worth making a big deal of it

Really cmon !! It shows he cares he plays with his heart on his sleeve just like Arter .
Give one of our most consistent players a break .

wallmth - 5/11/2016 22:04

Really cmon !! It shows he cares he plays with his heart on his sleeve just like Arter .
Give one of our most consistent players a break .

Personally I don't think he should be gesticulating at his own supporters in such a way (if indeed that was what he was doing).

The rest I agree he's been excellent, got an assist and appears to be on the brink of a well deserved England call up.

It also sets an example to the young players who have joined who have to be patient and wait for their chance for regular football.

Well,we have no natural right back cover,so either Franno will move to right back,with Mings or Ake to play in the centre.
Or he will play safe and keep Franno at centre back,with Mings or Ake to play out of position ,which may be less risky.

IMO, is it best to make as little change as poss, which would be finding 'another' to play at RB and leave Cook, Franno, and Daniels where they are...

I think Ake can play there...

simonhpieman - 6/11/2016 07:24

Wilson in the middle and Franno on the right? Why did we sign Wilson, exactly?

Defensive cover and to play in the cup to rest the first teamers.

The Alchemist - 6/11/2016 07:43

Wilson is injured.

It'll be Franno at RB at and Mings in the middle.
Trouble with this is, we disrupt two partnerships, rather than just playing Ake at RB and keeping our CB pairing consistent. Although we do have the break to work on pairings so it is possible.

;