Adrian Durham : "Bournemouth Should Be Docked Points"

davidwhitehead

Fans' Favourite
Anyone else hear Durham ranting away on TalkSport earlier ? Reckons we should be docked points for our appalling anti-football display on Saturday....yes, seriously, that's what he said.

He’s a prat, has had a chip on his shoulder about us for awhile now, ever since Eddie rejected Peterborough’s advances and he’s never got over it.

Never heard of him.

Now Geoffrey on the other hand I have.

Maybe he could wave his magic wand and...........

Pretty standard from Durham, he'll
slate us any chance he gets. And then always conspicuously quiet whenever we pull off a good result, you won't hear him give Bournemouth much credit.

As a result it's hard to take anything he says about the club seriously. If he'll only ever slag us off, whats the point.

If the same people on here thinking it’s one of our best performances had seen Pulis do it for West Brom they’d be saying he was killing football.

Not that Pulis ever had possession that low or had a home game with no shots.

It’s classic... ‘it’s eddie so it must be right’ from the usual suspects. In context it was acceptable but my point is surely nobody wants to see it again.

Not at all Neil. Given the resources we had and the way City imposed themselves on the game I think the performance was appropriate. Go toe to toe, as we have done in the past, and this thread would have been awash with where's the plan B?

Pep summed up their performance as one of their best and it is his day job.

;