Adrian Durham : "Bournemouth Should Be Docked Points"

I dont think it matters what they think about us or the Weird City game....it was a unique one-off, where Eddie got it wrong in one sense, not attacking, but right in another with Mepham and Simpson fresh into the deep end only conceding 1!
We move on.....further, deeper into the Ride! Eddie...thinking, adjusting....
Boscombe... in their Time. Sublime!

Last edited:
I thought the same ... it’s like when managers are in trouble they always big up they’re next opponent .Laughable the comments like “ you know more than Pepe”.
The game and stats on Saturday were embarrassing and I think I have only once ( Blyth Spartans) in my life said that about AFCB . Couple that with the away record breaking feats and the fact that it’s our fourth season in the mega millions PL where we have done nothing but spunk it on playing staff to the detriment of any infrastructure , anyone that sticks their head up and says this isn’t good is shouted down as a bedwetter .
Really hoping for a strong finish this season if we don’t have one I’m very worried for next year .

Do a straw poll of people leaving the away end on Wednesday and I'd be amazed if more than 1% wanted anything other than a 'keep it tight at all costs' performance against City. Arsenal was as bad as I can remember - people are embarrassed about the wrong game here - it was an absolute shambles.

These people that want to cry over stats can fill their boots but it was 100% the right tactics no matter what some dickhead on a shite radio station says.

Jesus ! Rose tints or what . We’re not Poole Town and we’re not still a league 1 team and we haven't been for quite some time .AFCB are one of the richest clubs in the world also .
If people hadn’t said anything about our timid display at home then I would worry. It wasnt more of the “result we expected”, it was complaining about the expected performance. People actually respect us as a premier league team.

Do a straw poll of people leaving the away end on Wednesday and I'd be amazed if more than 1% wanted anything other than a 'keep it tight at all costs' performance against City. Arsenal was as bad as I can remember - people are embarrassed about the wrong game here - it was an absolute shambles.

These people that want to cry over stats can fill their boots but it was 100% the right tactics no matter what some dickhead on a shite radio station says.

Again...it’s always black and white in your world. Yes, had you asked me at Arsenal I’d have said let’s keep it a lot tighter else we will get humped.

What i wouldn’t have said is let’s not attack them at all. Let’s not allow anyone other than King to run behind their defence.

I’d have said something in the middle. I don’t want to see us not try and play football in any game.

Jesus, talk about over exaggerating, who said it was one of our best performances? You really do seem to have a problem with people challenging you at times.
But then you also know better than Pep when he says it was their best performance - perhaps you could inform him he was wrong to say that.

I don’t know better than Pep...I’m saying it’s kidology to boost his side. Just as we all know better than Eddie when he says ‘Brooks has got little chance of making this match he has not trained all week’. This was not City’s greatest performance , City fans are saying it’s unlikely to be in the top 50.

Believe it if it makes you proud though. That’s a nice feeling.

I don’t know better than Pep...I’m saying it’s kidology to boost his side. Just as we all know better than Eddie when he says ‘Brooks has got little chance of making this match he has not trained all week’. This was not City’s greatest performance , City fans are saying it’s unlikely to be in the top 50.

Believe it if it makes you proud though. That’s a nice feeling.
Go on Neil, answer my point!

I thought it was a good defensive display but a poor overhaul performance, I hope it was mainly due to injuries, though how can he say we should of been fined for it, it's not like we broke the laws of the game is it. I'd of much preferred we'd just gone for it, as eddie normally does.

I thought the same ... it’s like when managers are in trouble they always big up they’re next opponent .Laughable the comments like “ you know more than Pepe”.
The game and stats on Saturday were embarrassing and I think I have only once ( Blyth Spartans) in my life said that about AFCB . Couple that with the away record breaking feats and the fact that it’s our fourth season in the mega millions PL where we have done nothing but spunk it on playing staff to the detriment of any infrastructure , anyone that sticks their head up and says this isn’t good is shouted down as a bedwetter .
Really hoping for a strong finish this season if we don’t have one I’m very worried for next year .
Absolutely this, exactly my thoughts on the other thread

Yeah yeah “ it was a one off “ “it was against Man city “ “we got injuries “ “we used to be in league 1”

Be true to yourselves if this was Brighton or Watford pulling that sh*t you would be laughing your c*cks off ...not treating it as a victory for the underdog .

Again...it’s always black and white in your world. Yes, had you asked me at Arsenal I’d have said let’s keep it a lot tighter else we will get humped.

What i wouldn’t have said is let’s not attack them at all. Let’s not allow anyone other than King to run behind their defence.

I’d have said something in the middle. I don’t want to see us not try and play football in any game.

Funny how you say I'm always black and white as that's how I'd describe your views on these things. My view is that we tried to keep it tight and catch them on the break but weren't able to. It was a good defensive display but obviously it would have been better if we'd have been able to hit them on the break. The fact that we weren't able to do that against a City side that were bang on it doesn't mean he got the tactics right.

Your opinion always seems to boil down to criticising his tactics when we get a negative result - based on 100% hindsight. Effectively what you've said boils down to "we should have played better".

Yeah yeah “ it was a one off “ “it was against Man city “ “we got injuries “ “we used to be in league 1”

Be true to yourselves if this was Brighton or Watford pulling that sh*t you would be laughing your c*cks off ...not treating it as a victory for the underdog .

They worked as hard as any game I can remember and very nearly got a point. Exactly what we needed after the previous result. I honestly can't believe this performance is getting more grief than arsenal.

;