AFC Bournemouth v Arsenal

So far this season away from home Arsenal have won by 0-1 in their two league games and the same score in the League Cup last night.

So it’s all to play for and hoping we can get something from this game.

It would be better if Solanke was fit, but Arsenal have had good players missing through injury as well.

That sounds very much like a... free hit.
What's the point of going onto a football pitch for a fixture if you don't think there is an earthly chance of winning...and you might even get injuries for the next 'easy' game !.

Or...wasting our time getting into this league.

I don't think Howe ever had that mentality....otherwise we might have been playing Aldershot this coming weekend !

Hey...haha...before any one else finds the joke that is begging.....I could be UnReality and UnRealism ! UR UR :unsure:

Last edited:
Thanks. Apparently Iraola said today that it will be tough to have him this weekend.

With this, my bet for the front 3 on Saturday is:

Kluivert Semenyo Tavernier
Semenyo looked so much better on the wing last night but anonymous again at centre forward. I don’t think he would go with Moore because of the press but we might be able to use him for this one game and play to his strengths? Although I think the fact he doesn’t even put him on the bench doesn’t augur well!

Semenyo looked so much better on the wing last night but anonymous again at centre forward. I don’t think he would go with Moore because of the press but we might be able to use him for this one game and play to his strengths? Although I think the fact he doesn’t even put him on the bench doesn’t augur well!
Moore was on the bench last night and came on.

If Kelly and Solanke are missing this Saturday, I reckon Moore will at least be on the bench.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Luis Sinisterra started.

Not played yet, so will be wanting to show why we were so keen to sign him.

So far this season away from home Arsenal have won by 0-1 in their two league games and the same score in the League Cup last night.

So it’s all to play for and hoping we can get something from this game.

It would be better if Solanke was fit, but Arsenal have had good players missing through injury as well.
If we can score 2, we have a good chance of winning.

I'm thinking that, going by how much salary the Manager and Players are on that ...that the very least of intentions that the fans should expect of them is that they turn up at DC... EXPECTING to beat Arsenal...maybe not so if it was at the Emirates...but at DC it's imperative I'd say.

This must be the way forward psychologically if the club is to make any progress on the field in this league with the view to becoming in contention for honours and titles with the current elite clubs.

I'm thinking that, going by how much salary the Manager and Players are on that ...that the very least of intentions that the fans should expect of them is that they turn up at DC... EXPECTING to beat Arsenal...maybe not so if it was at the Emirates...but at DC it's imperative I'd say.

This must be the way forward psychologically if the club is to make any progress on the field in this league with the view to becoming in contention for honours and titles with the current elite clubs.
I’m seeing Iraola’s first big win this Saturday!

The emphasis on Solanke is sheer lunacy....at least 2/3 of goals have to come from around the squad or we are dead meat ...I tell you that for nothing and that from limited expertise ..but enough for a common sense appraisal of the situation we are in!

Hopefully Dom is fit but if he is out then shows the risk in putting out a strong team in cups. Eddie got flak for resting key players but understood the logic even though nice to get a really good cup run. Kerkez and Zabarnyi took some knocks too on Wednesday and we don’t have much back up there

;