AFC Bournemouth v Aston Villa - Sunday 2 pm

FT of course saying I would be happy with a draw before the game, but on the balance we should have won that. Their second was a really good finish and on another day would probably have gone wide or over. Solanke missed a couple which I am sure will make one person happy on here. Martinez was their MoM, ours was probably Semenyo, but again Christie and Cook should get a mention

FT of course saying I would be happy with a draw before the game, but on the balance we should have won that. Their second was a really good finish and on another day would probably have gone wide or over. Solanke missed a couple which I am sure will make one person happy on here. Martinez was their MoM, ours was probably Semenyo, but again Christie and Cook should get a mention
A point is okay. Shame about their equaliser but we have to take the positives.

F*** off Lee Hendrie. Horribly biased pundit. A draw was not a fair result you nob.

Very harsh but we should've put that game to bed. Superb performances all over the pitch. Is Christie now the first name on the teamsheet? Incredible 90 minutes from him, one of the best central midfield performances I've seen for us for a long time.

Produced enough in attack to win the game, but it's a good point vs a top team and the feeling is that the team keeps growing.

The concern is that we are very thin in the back.
Wonder if Boutin can step up? We really don't want a centre back playing at left back.

F*** off Lee Hendrie. Horribly biased pundit. A draw was not a fair result you nob.

Very harsh but we should've put that game to bed. Superb performances all over the pitch. Is Christie now the first name on the teamsheet? Incredible 90 minutes from him, one of the best central midfield performances I've seen for us for a long time.
All that time people were fretting about Lerma not extending, the answer was already within the squad.

Yes, disapponted not to win. We looked the better team against a side sitting in the CL places. But I am a very proud fan tonight. We have a team that can mix it with most of the division now. We are getting better every time we run out onto the pitch. We are climbing the table. The future is bright.

In AI we trust !!. Bring on Palass !! Up The Cherries !!

One win away from Crystal Palace mid-table mediocrity
I think we can get something from Palace even if they are a kind of bogie team. Personally, if Kerkez can't play, I would move Tav back to left back and have Kluivert on the wing. Phil Bill can come back in as number 10. We've all seen that putting Meps as right back doesn't work. Not sure putting Senesi there would work either as he's not the fastest. Hopefully Andoni knows the Meps experiment didn't work under Parker.

It was like listening to a Villa radio. everything was brilliant by them even when they were being out played. No wonder he lost 10 million and now has to be a pundit for Sky.

I think we can get something from Palace even if they are a kind of bogie team. Personally, if Kerkez can't play, I would move Tav back to left back and have Kluivert on the wing. Phil Bill can come back in as number 10. We've all seen that putting Meps as right back doesn't work. Not sure putting Senesi there would work either as he's not the fastest. Hopefully Andoni knows the Meps experiment didn't work under Parker.
Kerkez cramp only. He'll be fine.

The whole intensity drops when PB comes on. Semenyo a greater threat to their players.

Another game that should have seen us score 4 or 5. A draw that feels like a defeat. That's a measure of how improved we are over last few games.

Another intense performance that showed we are as good as Villa.
There was one point when PB gets the ball in space out wide. Does he come forward with the ball? No, he stops and passes it backwards. Utter waste of an attacking opportunity. Can see why he is currently 2nd choice.

;