AFC Bournemouth v Aston Villa - Sunday 2 pm

That streak of piss defender Pau Torres has obviously seen Phil Bill with just his first name on his shirt and thought he'd have some of that. It's a good job he didn't sign for Leeds as he'd surely be called T'Pau by their fans.

I'm recalling the size of your meltdowns when we conceded stoppage time goals last season....
at least try to be consistent, I know it's difficult for you
That’s your take out from today? I suppose you’ve got to cling to your xenophobic life raft with the a couple other bigots.

One thing I have always been very consistent on is I only want to be entertained and I don’t care if we get relegated as long as we try and win every game with style.

There were several players on both sides to whom he gave a daft first half yellow, leaving himself nowhere to go second half. Or else it'd have been 9 a side. But at least that'd be consistent I guess.
This. He brandished some early yellows, and if he'd carried on both teams would have had reds.

I thought the team today were excellent, and it was so much more enjoyable than what we've watched the previous season. Nothing against O'Neil or Parker, but today was superb and what it should be about. Dare I say almost Eddie-esque?

Hell, I even noticed some tactics going on. Adam Smith stuck limpet like to their McGiin first half. Also noticed how Cook and other midfielders pushed forward to stop their midfield getting space.

We let in a late goal, but no way was I leaving DC disappointed.

Bravo!

I thought the team today were excellent, and it was so much more enjoyable than what we've watched the previous season. Nothing against O'Neil or Parker, but today was superb and what it should be about. Dare I say almost Eddie-esque?

Hell, I even noticed some tactics going on. Adam Smith stuck limpet like to their McGiin first half. Also noticed how Cook and other midfielders pushed forward to stop their midfield getting space.

We let in a late goal, but no way was I leaving DC disappointed.

Bravo!
Also Solanke taking the pass to Pau Torres, who initiates attack for them, all game long.

I hold my hands up: about 6 weeks ago, I was quietly thinking AI wasn't going to work out for us and was beginning to feel concerned. I'm delighted to be proven wrong. Everyone has stepped up a gear and bought into the press. This is so much fun to watch! Excellent effort to go toe to toe with Villa, who are having a superb season so far. A touch of strengthening in January and some luck with injuries and it's not absurd to hope for a mid table finish.

Not absurd at all I am more than confident we will 4 or 5 places higher than what we are at the moment.

I suppose you’ve got to cling to your xenophobic life raft with the a couple other bigots.

that is fucking hilarious, albeit sad and pathetic

try addressing the question without filling your nappy
when we sat back and failed to defend leads last season you went in to meltdown, or have you forgotten?

agenda driven selective memory

that is fucking hilarious, albeit sad and pathetic

try addressing the question without filling your nappy
when we sat back and failed to defend leads last season you went in to meltdown, or have you forgotten?

agenda driven selective memory
We didn’t sit back? Game was end to end and we brought on attackers for attackers.

It was taking off forwards to bring defenders on I didn’t like. GON still doing it and chucked the game v Fulham a fortnight ago.

I’m not sad. I’m not the one attacking a manager 9 games in calling him a waiter.

As others have said you should point your car the other way out the forest and fuck off to Molineux and watch the football you love.

A great watch again. Disappointing to draw but that's the measure of how much the team have improved after a season when so many of the players seemed to have stagnated or gone backwards. They must be loving it. Tavernier a worthy MOTM but it could have been almost any of them. Just hope this week doesn't highlight the failure to strengthen the defence but hope that's top of the agenda even if |Kelly doesn't go.

;