AFC Bournemouth v Aston Villa

Would just like to see us make it into a contest today. As long as we compete for every ball like our lives depend on it and really get in their faces to unsettle them at every opportunity then I’ll be satisfied even if it isn’t enough to get anything. If we just sit back in some kind of defensive and passive shape and admire them knocking the ball about in space then I will be pretty pi**ed.

I've never booked a holiday that overlapped the start of the season until now because of the b'stards bringing the start of the season forward so this is going to be the first home match of a season I've missed for decades. Gutted not to be there. What I'm also finding for the first time though is just how different it is for those who live in different places around the world and watch us. It's 6.30am, I'm off to the sports bar in about an hour or so to pick my bar stool, order a beer and get ready for an 8am KO. Weird........

Anyway no matter where you are in the world, where you're watching it or what you're watching it on, support the lads and will them onto victory!!
Up the cherries !!

Two up top, Pearson holding (Lerma in any number of positions)

I'm sure many of the wise people will have issues, but we have our two goal scorers on the pitch & Billing. No complaints considering we were meant to be 5 at the back with a clean sheet a priority.

Advantage us. There's no way they have prepped expecting that line up.

It's either madness or genius but either way, L Cook is beyond unlucky not to be starting. Unless he has a minor knock and so they have him on the bench for emergencies only.

Would just like to see us make it into a contest today. As long as we compete for every ball like our lives depend on it and really get in their faces to unsettle them at every opportunity then I’ll be satisfied even if it isn’t enough to get anything. If we just sit back in some kind of defensive and passive shape and admire them knocking the ball about in space then I will be pretty pi**ed.
You were never happy last season.

;