AFC Bournemouth v Blackburn Rovers

We're hyped here. Looking forward to seeing if we continue to play brave attacking football like we did in the Betway Cup Final.
If we do, we're sure to be entertained this afternoon, whatever the result !

It’s all down to whether you’d prefer Diego Rico at left wing back and drop Jack Stacey for Adam Smith on the right or not really.

He’s not going to play instead of Mepham.

I hope we don't sell rico, looked brilliant at LCB against WHU. Also, we won't have a recognised LB... Weird one, but hope he stays.

It’s all down to whether you’d prefer Diego Rico at left wing back and drop Jack Stacey for Adam Smith on the right or not really.

Well I believe he played at LCB in one of the friendlies, with Smith at LWB.
In which case, you'd have Kelly and Cookie as the other CBs.

But it’s a SQUAD game. Rico can be very good at both wing back and left centre back so would be a huge loss. We can’t afford to be stripped anymore, we’re already down to the bare bones.

But it’s a SQUAD game. Rico can be very good at both wing back and left centre back so would be a huge loss. We can’t afford to be stripped anymore, we’re already down to the bare bones.

I’m not saying sell him! I’m saying I wouldn’t play him at centre back if Mepham, Cook and Kelly are available.

;