AFC Bournemouth v Boreham Wood - FA Cup Fourth Round

In American Football when a former defensive coordinator that becomes a head coach, he typically plays a very conservative style, ball control, game.

I’m beginning to think a defensive player in football that becomes a head coach/Manager does the same.

I give you Mr Edward Howe, Esq.

Well, in the beginning, at least.

Only takes 1 or 2 of the team to not value or recognise the FA Cup...this is what you get..its happening across most league clubs...b@stards...shortchanging fans.
SP responsible too..picking players not familiar with each other.

Shout me down if you like...but i'm not one paying any money for it !

One person up front. No support.
The is worse than Hull.
Clueless.
Hopeless.
What on earth is Parker doing?

Agreed however I’m beginning to think it wouldn’t matter if we had Messi and Ronaldo up top. If our back 4 and midfielders don’t ever look to deliver the ball. We’re too busy looking backwards.

Boreham woods defensive stats this season are remarkable. I know it's at a different level of football but it still shows they've got something about them and defend well as a unit. Surely Parker must realise that continuosly passing the ball sideways and backwards won't break them down. We are so negative

looking at the players out there you just can't think where a goal would come from, maybe a OG if we're lucky?

The penny will drop with the majority of our supporters soon....we're not thick ..we know what we're watching everyweek is utter dross..Parker is a fraud.

;