AFC Bournemouth v Brentford - Championship Play-Off Semi-Final 1st Leg

1-0, in my opinion the worst winning scoreline...How will Woody go about it now?

Still can't complain about the result (a win!) and the performance for the most part is better than we have seen for a while, including during the unbeaten spell.

Agree, 2-0 or 3-0 would have been better...

We had to work bloody hard for that result ! Brentford are tough opponents, no doubt.
Great effort, no complaints tonight. Our boys gave it everything.
Half the job done now ! Now to rest up and be ready to match that effort again on Saturday.

Hoping for good news on the injury front too. Pearson LOOKED as though he came off as a precaution after a lengthy chat with the physio. Fingers crossed that was the case, love the guy !

:utc:

Well done lads, only half time but having dug ourselves into 6th spot with two emphatically weak performances that’s a win I hoped for but didn’t expect to get.
Credit to all of them, Danjuma had the moment of quality and Bego one key save but nobody really stood out as man of the match.

Well done lads, only half time but having dug ourselves into 6th spot with two emphatically weak performances that’s a win I hoped for but didn’t expect to get.
Credit to all of them, Danjuma had the moment of quality and Bego one key save but nobody really stood out as man of the match.

First half, Smith made a couple of great runs, Cookie fed brooks perfectly twice. Plenty of moments to savour, but a team effort above all.

;