AFC Bournemouth v Brentford - Championship Play-Off Semi-Final 1st Leg

Bricking it about tonight, don't usually get nervous before games but today is different! For those that are going, shout the house down!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

:utc::utc:
Strange, I feel very relaxed about it all, if we make it, all well and good, and the money will come in handy ;)....trouble I fear is it could be an embarrassing season and of course we'd have var........on the other hand I love the Championship......as long as they give 100% and show some fight I'll settle for that
:utc:

Strange, I feel very relaxed about it all, if we make it, all well and good, and the money will come in handy ;)....trouble I fear is it could be an embarrassing season and of course we'd have var........on the other hand I love the Championship......as long as they give 100% and show some fight I'll settle for that
I really don't mind which league we're in as long as we can bloody well go.

We're in, on the platform in the East Stand. Got all the press Infront of us, shouldn't have any trouble with " standers" : )

Brentford have kept consistency with their team and seem to have come through without injuries.

JW has changed our side over the last few games to give them a rest and possibly to avoid injuries.

Tonight we will see if our players being rested will prove dividends against a Brentford side who have played a number of games if tiredness catches up with them?

This is precisely my feeling. 100 per cent.

Pissed off a bit that most of the players ignored the fans clapping them across the pitch. It was a great reception and they looked positively bored to be here. After all this time acknowledging our presence and support would have been nice. Maybe I expected them to be excited for this one?

Not to worry I’m sure there will be tweets that’s the main thing :yawning:

;