AFC Bournemouth v Brentford - Last Home Game

Think Andoni will have the troops ready for this one.

Shame we are missing Kerkez again as he was starting to get into stride.

Great to have Stadamslas and Tavernier back.

Kluivert and Semenyo will win us the game I feel.

UTC

I think the vegetarian option is an extra dollop of apple sauce : )

Hopefully have a gaggle of Riverside Rocketeers in that area by the big screen and the band Rob. Last home game of the season, so are we going in fancy dress? I'm going as "When Worzel went to Woodstock" or the "Usual tat" as the Good lady describes it : )
Surely your fancy dress is a plain shirt!

Really hoping to be able to pick up the party atmosphere through the TV later today. Have a great day all, should be one to savour.

I can't see this team putting in anything less than a 100% performance to thank the fans for their support this season. I'm sure that the intention will be to leave you all with a convincing home win to keep you going through the AFCBless summer months !!!

I'll try to get a party atmosphere going in my living room here, but with just the dog and myself, it might be tricky. I'll get Ruby to walk around a lot and make the place look busy :p

COYR !

:utc:

:utc:Really looking forward to this one and I've a feeling we're going to put in a cracking performance. Reading the pre-match nosh posts with a bit of envy- lunching with AFCB friends in Boscombe before the game so hopefully might catch some Vitals finishing their healthy deep fried stuff on the way in. Enjoy everyone! UTCIAD

Yeah, looking forward to this one too. Really hope we beat these cheating, diving barstools. Desperate for us to end on a high.

I have to do some "house stuff" today, so will only watch it on Fubo this afternoon (my time). So, I won't be on here because I don't want any spoilers. Schrodinger's cat until then. Hope a nice result will be waiting for me.

Looks like Dango on the wing again sadly.....hope something happens for him.....would rather we played Kluivert there and bring in either Unal or Scott.....anyway bench looks decent.

;