AFC Bournemouth v Brighton - Sunday 2 pm

Enjoy again or if not seen the goals enjoy.

Also a bit harsh not giving the Brighton players any points, except the subs. ;)

First goal scored by our £13m centre back who now has four goals and seven assists this season. Is there a centre back in Europes top five leagues with more goal contributions than Senesi? I’ve not looked but I doubt it. What a find he was for that price.
Couldn't quite work out your exact request but he's joint second in the Premier League for goals (behind Romero) and joint top for assists with Burnley's O'Shea.

He is the only player to be in top ten CBs for both.

Maybe he wants out.

There is plenty of noise around Roberto de Zerbi's future at the club and the Italian cut a disconsolate figure on the touchline at times.

He was slouched in his seat after Bournemouth's opener and looked miserable and frustrated as the game wore on.

I thought during the match that the Brighton players wouldn't get much inspiration looking at their manager....sulky little prick.

The seaweed's big European season and 'elite' manager catching up with them. Commentators were crowing about the young player conveyorbelt they had. Well, pretty passing needs an end product. The bench had a lot of experience, maybe they don't need the £2,000,000 per place in the EPL. Very disappointed with them today. No match for the mighty Cherries, Kings of the South Coast.

It's not a bad shout to say that Brighton could be in the relegation zone next season.

We need to get some Zip back into these threads..the above little gem is the kind of thing I can bring to it....
I'll have this Forum rocking ..see if I don't !

You mean the embarrassing homophobic jibes.......yeah I bet that really wounded him.....honestly Brian your lack of self awareness is cringeworthy.
I think it's too late to change much now....but i'm reasonably happy with my take on Life on this Planet....self - awareness being self- monitored through regular introspection.
My main concerns at this juncture are about people around the World being subjected to the horrors inflicted by people in power- politicians and others...
Ok ....if ive thrown a few jokes around, none were meant to offend by any degree of mal-intent.
You see what some professional comedians get away with..people like Boyle and Carr....Manning back along..masses of folk paying to watch them...anything i've said pales into insignificance by comparison.
And ..there are several 'elite clique' posters on this Forum that seem to get away with regular very personal 'jibes' intending to offend..purely because they don't agree about football matters !

;