AFC Bournemouth v Brighton - Sunday 2 pm

This massive game could bring some indication of how good we actually are !
Brighton are still decent mid- table fayre I guess..but they've been pulled around and apart at home by MC...and that will be part of Mr Iraola's thinking of how to go about this ginormous South Coast whopper.
Could be wet with waves of Saints and Pompey derby doomers tears of envy gushing across the forest as these two beach giants do battle.

No offence to GON, but if Luton can get a win away at Wolves tomorrow it will be fun to watch the boardroom tantrum at Notts F.

One goal, two goals, three goals, four.
Ted MacDougall's gonna score.
Five, six, seven, eight, nine goals, ten.
Ted MacDougall scores again.

MacDougall, la, la, la.
MacDougall, la, la, la.
My memory of the words is slightly different:

One goal, two goals, three goals four
Ted MacDougall scores them all
Five goals, six goals, seven eight nine
MacDougall scores every time

MacDougall la la la
MacDougall la la la

Probably there was more than one version

So no Kerkez, I guess the natural replacement is Kelly. Did Senesi go off injured on Wed? Odd that he was replaced and I missed the incident but saw him holding his belly when going off.

For me this is a big game. As someone old enough to remember the battles on and off the pitch in the 70's this is one I really want to see us win. To finish above them in the PL and be "crowned" top South Coast club would be fantastic. The 5-0 hammering we gave them at their place a few years back was one of the best days out ever. A 5-0 home win tomorrow would be equally wonderful. I really think we are going to make some team pay very soon. We keep making and missing chances and I am sure that will be put right, lets hope it is on sunday.

Today’s press conference, Kris T asked our manager about any injuries from Wednesday and his reply one or two players had knocks but nothing too serious.

On who will play in goal, no decision yet.

;