AFC Bournemouth v Brighton - Sunday 2 pm

For me this is a big game. As someone old enough to remember the battles on and off the pitch in the 70's this is one I really want to see us win. To finish above them in the PL and be "crowned" top South Coast club would be fantastic. The 5-0 hammering we gave them at their place a few years back was one of the best days out ever. A 5-0 home win tomorrow would be equally wonderful. I really think we are going to make some team pay very soon. We keep making and missing chances and I am sure that will be put right, lets hope it is on sunday.
@stevebha has been surprisingly quiet.

I would say, he doesn't like it up him, but I'm probably wrong.

Mine too. Married to the less successful (but still alive) bloke from Wham for decades, although my definition of success suggests otherwise.
Tbf Andrew was the driving force behind Wham he wrote most of their stuff but George got all the credit.How do I know all this nonsense they were my Mrs favorite band.

Ps Sarah for me

PPs let's do the seaweed and finish top dogs

Some random Brighton poster on here?
He sounds more interesting than you though. At least he's not a bigot
He was a Billy bigs balls giving it large. Any true AFCB fan from a certain era, can't stand the Tesco bags.

If it makes you feel better, I'll take the bigot, but not where you want to put it.

Oh!! And that 5-0 the poster I replied to, before you rudely butted in, the Dibsters were there.

He was a Billy bigs balls giving it large. Any true AFCB fan from a certain era, can't stand the Tesco bags.

If it makes you feel better, I'll take the bigot, but not where you want to put it.

Oh!! And that 5-0 the poster I replied to, before you rudely butted in, the Dibsters were there.
You weren't the only one at that game.

Your 1970s comments are not for this era though.

For me this is a big game. As someone old enough to remember the battles on and off the pitch in the 70's this is one I really want to see us win. To finish above them in the PL and be "crowned" top South Coast club would be fantastic. The 5-0 hammering we gave them at their place a few years back was one of the best days out ever. A 5-0 home win tomorrow would be equally wonderful. I really think we are going to make some team pay very soon. We keep making and missing chances and I am sure that will be put right, lets hope it is on sunday.
Best not turning up tommorow expecting a 5-0win? There maybe a slight wait

Best not turning up tommorow expecting a 5-0win? There maybe a slight wait

Always a big game vs Brighton for me

Saints fans often say no rivalry with afcb due to a lack of a past history - can debate that point - but some of the past encounters means a win over Brighton and Reading is always enjoyed

;