AFC Bournemouth v Chelsea - Sunday 2 pm

If you’re referring to me then you should probably read what I wrote properly.

I said that if we approached the game in the same way that we have up until this point then it will be very difficult, that’s all. If you’ve watched us and Chelsea play this season and understand what you’re watching then it’s difficult to dispute.

I actually have faith that AI will be able to adapt our game to some extent to give us a chance.
Do you watch every game in the two top leagues. Life must be so boring for you.

When taking into account that Tavernier is hopefully fit to start and that we are at home we could make a game of it. However, we have to take into account that we have had players away on international duty and the travelling involved may effect the players sharpness as it always does after an international break. Yes Chelsea have had players away as well , but they have more quality in depth than us. We also have Sterling and Jackson to contend with and so. our back line does look a bit static and lacks movement at times for my liking against the pace of these two.

So my prediction is a 1-2 or 1-3 defeat.
Yeah, our back line is SO static compared to those super mobile athletes, Worrall, Boly and McKenna are SO much

Yeah, our back line is SO static compared to those super mobile athletes, Worrall, Boly and McKenna are SO much
They were static but Cooper set Forest up to play deep, suffocate Chelsea and try and grab a goal on the break. It worked partly because Chelsea missed several chances but it seems unlikely that AI will set up that way.

Great news about Dango, I'd thought he'd be out longer. Shame about Adams though. It does feel like he may become the lynchpin to this system working so was hoping he'd be ready after the break.

What will be interesting is how we use Semenyo now Tavernier and Dango are fit and Sinisterra is available. Could it be he becomes the backup centre option for Solanke and Moore drops out?

Great news about Dango, I'd thought he'd be out longer. Shame about Adams though. It does feel like he may become the lynchpin to this system working so was hoping he'd be ready after the break.

What will be interesting is how we use Semenyo now Tavernier and Dango are fit and Sinisterra is available. Could it be he becomes the backup centre option for Solanke and Moore drops out?

Andoni Iraola mentioned the other day Adams and Scott wouldn’t be availble.

Shame about Tyler, was really hoping he would at least make the bench but is what it is. Selection headache for AI though in the other positions. I don't think Dango will start, don't think we will risk him if you will that soon. See him coming on as a sub however.

Hope they're not all starting:

Attachments

• 377145102_1446322862881856_1889503157340205556_n.jpg
    377145102_1446322862881856_1889503157340205556_n.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 20
Bournemouth-Logo-FootballTicketNet.png
vs
Chelsea-Logo-FootballTicketNet.png

Bournemouth vs Chelsea Tickets
sold-out-sign.png

Are we playing Sergeant Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band?
Apparently they have only 15 players available due to injuries.

;