AFC Bournemouth v Chelsea

If there’s one little cnut that’s put us in this position it’s our little Scottish mate Ryan Fraser............

Admitted he didn’t play for the team, left Alonso alone for Chelsea second.

Fuxk offf Ryan.... you’re not welcome here anymore.

from where I watched (unusually sober), weeman bust a gut, the ref was fine, and I think we did well to get a point out of that

Feel like we sat back too much after the second and it cost us. We only ever look decent when we play on the front foot, we don’t have it in us to sit back on a lead.

from where I watched (unusually sober), weeman bust a gut, the ref was fine, and I think we did well to get a point out of that
In the second half he did. In the first half the entire team just jogged around for the majority of the half admiring Chelsea knocking the ball about, it was pretty hard to watch. This group of players are so frustrating, the talent is there but too often this season the mentality and application has been missing.

Just got back, cracking match, should have won, could have lost, not sure how I feel! But I’ll focus on the positives, we played really well for two quarters, created plenty of chances, a huge step up from home games v Sheff U and Norwich, to name but two. Play like that all season and we’d have 10-15 more points. Thought Stacey did well, good assist for Josh’s goal. Lerma brilliant. Lewis Cook excellent until he tired. Ake and Cook immense. Billing is a funny old player, at times fantastic, others times infuriating (how did he not score!).
Heard Jermaine Jenas on the way home say ‘Bournemouth played really well.’ We did We’re so good when we play with pace. We cut them to shreds at times.
I’m full of hope for the run-in.
My knees are cold from the hail.
UTC!

We started off well and the usual story couldn’t make the chance/s pay.

Ryan Fraser couldn’t get a clear run down the wing and had to keep cutting back, we also let ourselves down with that last pass.

Then Chelsea started to get into their stride and stroked the ball around finding their players and kept us pinned in our half and in the end the ball came to Alonso who smashed it into the net.

Second half our side came back with two quick goals and played well.

But Chelsea again kept plugging away and eventually after a good save by Ramsdale, unfortunately the ball went out to the left and Alonso headed it in for his second goal.

When you look at the stats think in the end we can be happy with a point.

Today I didn’t think the referee gave us a fair share of decisions.

;