AFC Bournemouth v Chelsea

Interesting to see if we go 4-4-2 tomorrow. Not something we’ve done against them for a while.

Chelsea are a lot more possession heavy than in previous years. I think our early season tactic of sitting deep and counter attacking like assassins could be the way to go. Just needs one of the forwards (King?) to man mark Jorginho when we are without the ball and that could make things awkward for Chelsea.

OK technically it was a 4-4-1-1 not 4-4-2 and it was Brooks not King man marking Jorginho. However, I’d like to think my predictions are a little better than Youknowwho’s!

8 former league one players if I’m not mistaken? Imagine how good it’s going to feel if we win...
I can confirm that it feels very good indeed! Oh my oh my!! First half a masteclass by Chelsea, men v boys etc, we couldn’t lay a glove on them...then we score early second half and tbh they didn’t look like getting back in it. Singing ‘cheerio cheerio’ to the Chelsea fans leaving after our third was a particular highlight! ‘We want 4’ ‘Oles’ ringing out. My oh my. This will live long in the memory.
And how good was Boruc!?! Absolute colossus. Such a presence. He looked in total control. Can we play them every week?

I can confirm that it feels very good indeed! Oh my oh my!! First half a masteclass by Chelsea, men v boys etc, we couldn’t lay a glove on them...then we score early second half and tbh they didn’t look like getting back in it. Singing ‘cheerio cheerio’ to the Chelsea fans leaving after our third was a particular highlight! ‘We want 4’ ‘Oles’ ringing out. My oh my. This will live long in the memory.
And how good was Boruc!?! Absolute colossus. Such a presence. He looked in total control. Can we play them every week?
Didn't I hear something like "it's happened again, it's happened again, 3-nil Bournemouth, it's happened again".

I'll read other peoples comments later today.
What a strange game, Chelsea were very impressive in the first half. I said to somebody at half time that it felt like a victory in that it was still 0-0.
In the second half we ripped them apart (did I just say that!).
Ruthless and amazing. Everybody played their part and we didn't concede.

Shouts of Ole and 'Can we play you every week' and 'We want 4' - I remembered the recent Arsenal game from a season or two ago when we shouted all that at 3-0 and it was 3-3 in the end.

Mepham seems a tall lad.

So pleased for Charlie and a hug with Eddie which was nice to see.
A lot of people stayed behind to acclaim the team.

;