AFC Bournemouth v Crystal Palace - Tuesday 7.45 pm

I can't get to sleep, worried about fatique and tiredness.

How do these other teams cope with exactly the same conditions as us? It's mind boggling. We haven't even had to travel this weekend.....Palace must be knackered.

We were so off the pace against Everton, when we were totally in control the whole match, before we gave them and they gave us a tit for tat goal.

Anyway this is a totally valid point, and you should all listen to my negative drivel, but when AFCB win tomorrow night, I won't acknowledge any of it. But I will be back to tell you how Luton away is a 6 pointer.

Please try and engage your brains, you imbeciles.

Last edited:
I can't get to sleep, worried about fatigue and tiredness.

How do these other teams cope with exactly the same conditions as us? It's mind boggling. We haven't even had to travel this weekend.....Palace must be knackered.

We were so off the pace against Everton, when we were totally in control the whole match, before we gave them and they gave us a tit for tat goal.

Anyway this is a totally valid point, and you should all listen to my negative drivel, but when AFCB win tomorrow night, I won't acknowledge any of it. But I will be back to tell you how Luton away is a 6 pointer.

Please try and engage your brains, you imbeciles.
R&R leads a very simple life.

We’re doomed

Sutton has us down for a 2-1 win….
Sutton: ‘They have really surprised me this campaign, especially after the way they started it. I reckon Bournemouth will edge it but I should probably apologise to their fans now for saying that because whenever I back them, they never end up winning.’

He seems - as I’d expect - to be completely unaware that we had such a tough set of fixtures to start the season. Worse than useless!

I watched the Forest v. Palace match on demand last night. At the half I was ready to pronounce Palace "nothing special", but upon reflection the midfield pair of Lerma and Archer can create some danger through Eze and Mateta. I would be more worried if Olise were also available. Under the circumstances, this is another match where I hope we go out and play our way, and let the visitors do the worrying.

I watched the Forest v. Palace match on demand last night. At the half I was ready to pronounce Palace "nothing special", but upon reflection the midfield pair of Lerma and Archer can create some danger through Eze and Mateta. I would be more worried if Olise were also available. Under the circumstances, this is another match where I hope we go out and play our way, and let the visitors do the worrying.
Looking forward to tonight. Altgough not conclusive, it's a game that offers some indication to where we are, how we're progressing imo.

Very much one of those mid table table teams, who could quite easily be on similar points tally to us, Fulham, wolves etc this season... rather than 8 behind.

Relax i've heard on here that Lerma is rubbish...

;