AFC Bournemouth v Crystal Palace - Tuesday 7.45 pm

It is not a negative comment. What I have raised is a perfectly valid point of which you do not have vision and foresight to understand.
Yes, a 'valid' point you raise before every fecking game? We get it !!!

Do you even know what the words 'vision' and 'foresight' actually mean?

Because you very clearly have neither.

A bit late I know, but..

Who wants to take part in the 'Guess how many times Jordan Ayew cons the ref into giving a free kick by running away from goal and then coming to an abrupt halt, thereby initiating contact from behind and going over lack a sack of spuds" competition?

I'm going for '5'.

A bit late I know, but..

Who wants to take part in the 'Guess how many times Jordan Ayew cons the ref into giving a free kick by running away from goal and then coming to an abrupt halt, thereby initiating contact from behind and going over lack a sack of spuds" competition?

I'm going for '5'.

How many times in the second half? : )

A bit late I know, but..

I'm going for '5'.
Ooh- I'll go for 3

A bit late I know, but..

I'm going for '5'.
6 in the first 20 minutes, then hopefully we'll learn and stop getting too close to him.

32 minutes for J-Lerm's booking, probably in a tangle with Adam Smith (also booked)

With this referee tonight we could be in double figures. I thought he was crap in the championship when we were there how he made PL is beyond me, often on VAR

;