AFC Bournemouth v Everton

There is no doubt in my mind that this character gets sexual gratification from posting nonsense. Disgusting. Should he locked up really.
I am just wondering why you are the only individual that keeps applying a sexual connectivity to all this. Nobody else appears to be doing this. Is there something seriously wrong with you.

Whatever Everton bring....whatever Dyche employs as a game plan...the Cherries just have to score one more goal than them by whatever means.....it's as bloody simple as that....and that's all that Andoni needs to say to them prior to the game....there is virtually no difference in ability player for player.
If our players adopt any 'ooh it's a big club' fear factor bollux - like they did in the away fixture earlier in the season....then Dyche will do us !

One more goal...the simple solution !

I am just wondering why you are the only individual that keeps applying a sexual connectivity to all this. Nobody else appears to be doing this. Is there something seriously wrong with you.
He’s not the only one, it’s been discussed on the perverts thread…

(I bet you’ll now look for it, which in itself says something).

Wokey views lol. She may have been pretty awful but I’m not the one implying it was because she’s a female while simultaneously crying that I’m not allowed to say anything.

It's odd that those who say they are cancelled seem to have so much to say......

Wokey views lol. She may have been pretty awful but I’m not the one implying it was because she’s a female while simultaneously crying that I’m not allowed to say anything.
Point out where implied it's because she is female. Imo she has been the worst referee ive seen this season and that wasn't because she's female it's because she was awful. I think in this instance if anyone is implying anything it's you. I'll leave you to your snowflokery

Are you
Kluivert is not suited for this game, he’ll get eaten alive by their ultra physical midfield and defence. Everton are like Forest but on steroids.

Scott is not a number ten

Let’s see an Unal and Dom front two from the start please
Are you parodying R + R or have you given the game away?
Scott is number 14, Boscombe haven’t played an inside left for some years now

The main concering issue for the Everton game is having key players unavailable through injury and or, suffering the effects of being away on international duty and subsequent travelling. It does not bode well when we take the field with players who are kackered from their exploits and so, putting in a below par performance.

We have Aarons who is not fully match fit, doubts over Kerkez, Mepham knackered, Zabs fatiqued, Kelly not fully match fit, Sinnistera and Senesi both out injured.

Thhis Everton game is going to be a disaster.
Same old bull every fecking time. Never learns, even after the Luton game. Just has no shame and no brain. We're not playing a top 6 side, you spanner. It's only Neverton !!

You clearly get a kick out of talking bull. This 'kick' could well be a 'kink'.

So, do you? Get a semi when we're losing, I mean?

Same old bull every fecking time. Never learns, even after the Luton game. Just has no shame and no brain. We're not playing a top 6 side, you spanner. It's only Neverton !!
They may not be top six. But we are likely to be taking the field with a weakened side due to the international break with players returning late, injured etc.

Please try to engage brain.

Point out where implied it's because she is female. Imo she has been the worst referee ive seen this season and that wasn't because she's female it's because she was awful. I think in this instance if anyone is implying anything it's you. I'll leave you to your snowflokery
You implied that criticism wasn’t allowed because she was female. I guess you didn’t have the balls to say what you wanted.

Snowflokery is a bit rubbish isn’t it! Not fit to wear the insult shirt ;-)

I’m going all R and R for this one ( ooh err) and not sure we’ll get more than a draw
We always seem to struggle against them and the way they play the referee

I’m going all R and R for this one ( ooh err) and not sure we’ll get more than a draw
We always seem to struggle against them and the way they play the referee
Check our league home record against them, you might be pleasantly surprised!

;