AFC Bournemouth v Everton

Amazing aside to this result.

Everton are currently seeing a new 50,000 plus capacity stadium nearing completion with a strong possibility of them playing in it, in a lower division.....We are safe from relegation and flirting with a top half finish in the PL....but with No concrete Stadium Plan in place - concrete being mixed in any context you wish ...or bricks being assembled in anything other than Lego- like form !
And No i'm not in Wetherspoons sipping booze...or sucking my last Werther !

Everton are massive team Brian, multiple title wins in 80's, never been relegated and sleeping giants with a new 60k stadium on way but the last 5 years they have flirted with relegation, wasted obscene money on has been signings which has led to their downfall and today they looked pretty phucking awful, their goal was a mistake they did absolustely nothing all game and I hope Luton stay up over them even if it means they beat us at Kenilworth after Everton receive their further points deduction.

Little steps Brian.

The training ground is well on the way.

I’m very confident our current owners will deliver a new stadium.
The TG is on the way....it's probably been there ready...but being held up from 'opening' by the 'hospitality' add-ons still being built !
Priorities are all a bit askew if you want my opinion...you don't I guess....but I think I'm telling it as it is...:unsure:

The TG is on the way....it's probably been there ready...but being held up from 'opening' by the 'hospitality' add-ons still being built !
Priorities are all a bit askew if you want my opinion...you don't I guess....but I think I'm telling it as it is...:unsure:
Nah mate. I think you’re wide off the mark on this one.

Possibly, trying to save face or something similar.

Our club is making good progress on the pitch and off it.

Everton are massive team Brian, multiple title wins in 80's, never been relegated and sleeping giants with a new 60k stadium on way but the last 5 years they have flirted with relegation, wasted obscene money on has been signings which has led to their downfall and today they looked pretty phucking awful, their goal was a mistake they did absolustely nothing all game and I hope Luton stay up over them even if it means they beat us at Kenilworth after Everton receive their further points deduction.
So what are you telling me that I don't know, don't agree with or neglected to hint at ?
Btw they have been relegated...1929-30...1950-51.

So what are you telling me that I don't know, don't agree with or neglected to hint at ?
Btw they have been relegated...1929-30...1950-51.
They've never been relegated from the PL, how well do you remember 1951.
Brian? It's that embarrassingly long ago that England have a World Cup win 15 years after.

They've never been relegated from the PL, how well do you remember 1951.
Brian? It's that embarrassingly long ago that England have a World Cup win 15 years after.
The 1st Division was the Top English league...so no £ucking different to the PL !
And wtf has it got to do with the World Cup win - and why would you have no respect for History of the Game ? This period will one day be History !
Are Everton fans obliged to just 'forget' any triumphs they had ?
This Forum produces some stinking attitudes does it not ?

Last edited:
Amazing aside to this result.

Everton are currently seeing a new 50,000 plus capacity stadium nearing completion with a strong possibility of them playing in it, in a lower division.....We are safe from relegation and flirting with a top half finish in the PL....but with No concrete Stadium Plan in place - concrete being mixed in any context you wish ...or bricks being assembled in anything other than Lego- like form !
And No i'm not in Wetherspoons sipping booze...or sucking my last Werther !

It's near 53k actually Brian, looks impressive and it will host Euro 28.
Their stadium looks gorgeous in stadium plan and architect impressions, it's been delayed a year I know.

The biggest concern I have for them in their new stadium is 3 stands of the new stadium are less 30 feet away from the sea - (Fulham have one stand like that) and for Everton fans that won't be an easy exit access and im sure climate change people will have deeper concerns for their own selfish reasons in the case the sea rises.

To be fair it would seem like it’s been dragging on a bit to Brian .last time he was at Dean Court there were giant concrete pylons towering over the Brighton beach end ( Walkers Folly )..he probably thinks there’s been no progress since then .

Because it was 70 years ago Brian ago, if you want to go down that route then Man Utd got relegated in that time, but their still the biggest club in world
I am going down that route.....we had a great FA Cup run in 57-58...only to lose 2-1..to the ' biggest club' in the World.....not that its any f√cking thing to do with Everton.

I am going down that route.....we had a great FA Cup run in 57-58...only to lose 2-1..to the ' biggest club' in the World.....not that its any f√cking thing to do with Everton.
You said the first division was current top English flight your own words which it was, although less technical -But Everton won it twice in 80's. I only bought up 66 because you referred to Evertons 1951 relegation.

My point was and i feel dirty for saying it but I was I suppose acknowledging that scouse Everton have been a consistent serious club through most past history apart from last 4 years. A club like that should not be getting relegated or fighting Luton to stay in PL. But good luck to Luton.

I sit 6 seats away from away fans in the East and I sensed that none of them ever believed they were going to win even when they got that late equalizer.

The Walker Folly came to nothing...very frustrating at the time and leading to lean times.....and I have been to DC plenty of times since that if not since 2016...(my outstanding 'crime' as an exile)

Do you think I should not follow the club any more...?...show no interest...not have any f√cking opinions ?...not brag and promote the club around these parts or ' face it up' to fans of Manu and Liverpool etc....just slope off towards death, scraping and grabbing at thin straws of dignity ?
You really have have an issue with my presence on this Forum don't you...
....I'm only one of a type you might find in any stadium in Britain.....and I only wish I could drum up enough vitriol to challenge your opinions...oh actually I don't wish that...I don't care enough really...so you carry on... it's somewhat of a Forum entertainment I guess !
Are you going to Palace game Brian fancy a pint?

;