AFC Bournemouth v Everton

You said the first division was current top English flight your own words which it was, although less technical -But Everton won it twice in 80's. I only bought up 66 because you referred to Evertons 1951 relegation.

My point was and i feel dirty for saying it but I was I suppose acknowledging that scouse Everton have been a consistent serious club through most past history apart from last 4 years. A club like that should not be getting relegated or fighting Luton to stay in PL. But good luck to Luton.
I didn't say it was 'current top English flight' Now.. only Then....PL is basically just a name change..a commercial marketing logo as such.
It's still the top 20 or so clubs in England.

I still can't see any relevance in mentioning 66 in reference to Evertons relegation in 51 !

Motd coverage pretty one sided

I don’t think it was a pen despite the 2 pundits criticism of the ref. You have to question how that touch from meps leads a two footed jump into the air? Usually if the reaction looks contrived you don’t get a pen.

Also if you want scrutinise that incident then need to highlight the neck lock on kluivert. Clear pen.

Fantastic cross by Kelly within the first 5 minutes of being on. There is a level of quality that currently separates him from Kerkez.
I don’t think we get enough end product from Milos’ attacking. We know Kelly can cross like that but we seem to play him in an inverted full back role so doesn’t cross like that as much as he used to. Was a brilliant cross but dom still had work to do to power his header in the net.,

I don’t think we get enough end product from Milos’ attacking. We know Kelly can cross like that but we seem to play him in an inverted full back role so doesn’t cross like that as much as he used to. Was a brilliant cross but dom still had work to do to power his header in the net.,
There's a lot of huff and puff with Kerkez and he clearly puts in a lot of effort, but where is the attacking threat we were promised? Zero goals, zero assists.

I think Kerkez has been awful since he came back from the injury.
I'm not anti left foot I'm left footed myself and the best ever players Messi and Maradonna were left footed but when it doesn't work it fails much worse than a right footed player. Left footed players should have a natural advantage over right footed players in scarcity but I've seen plenty of them fail in shootouts etc.

Not sure I want to see Cook and Adams as a partnership again.....Scott is the only Christie replacement we have.
Agreed, but with Christie out I can see why they were paired. They nullified the physical and creative threat of Onana and Doucoure, leaving Everton toothless. Mission accomplished. Amazed Adam's stayed on all game with a match on Tuesday.

The Cook for man of the match was a joke.

He had the chance to just hit the target after Pickford parried Semenyos shot.

Skied it.

Various low quality free kicks and corners that with 7 attempts, none executed.

Late in the game, passing to nobody, putting the ball directly into touch.

Just these weak plays that seem to go unnoticed by the fan boys.

Adams will take Cooks place once Christie is back, perhaps not this season, but definitely next.

Shoehorning Cook into the team with a far superior Adams, simply won't work.

Once Christie is fit, Cook is on the sidelines, and rightfully so, he's stealing a living at this level, but fortunately for him, he's never had any direct competition.

AFCB will move on to the next level when we finally replace Cook.

He's awful.

Last edited:

;