AFC Bournemouth v Fulham - 5 Games To Go

Mitros goal was good..a Goal...we can handle that....WE are Bournemouth and Boscombe Athletic FC....WE are...well we just ARE....that transcends anything... Jupiter..Uranus.. Pluto..
Boscombe is.. IS !

7216f8d756364827df16031a9117d0b8.jpg
I don't know where this muppet has got this picture from, but why has the ball been squared off at the 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock positions? The game has come and gone, but someone somewhere is desperate to justify an imaginary blade of grass tonight.

Wonderbobs...you still around..or is you gone ?
...look bud...I saw yo boys on several utube clips this season....flowing ...goal imbibed poetry tbf...magnificent football...similar to ours in 15-16..so why is yo giving yo ol boy Parka so much manbaggery. ..yo is back in da PL innit...scousers and mancs are chucking demselves int' canals at the thought of yo galactico cottagerbods spankin' they boys butts post August!
Chill..chill.. Kimo Sabe...like yo is in Priti Patels pants !

I’ve never known a fan base to be so obsessed with a former manager…and I include ourselves in that.
Utterly bizarre. I mean the guy got them promoted and it's not like he did anything massively offensive to then. Very strange obsession.

Wonder if thats the one I gave a bollocking to after I said "careful, mate" he replied "it's football, mate..." Yeah but dont go barrelling into someone who can't exactly move away...

Amused me to see her whacking people with the clapper!

Thanks Jim, main thing is, whoever he was, he thought about what had happened in the heat of the moment, realised it wasn't his finest hour and came back to apologise : )

;