AFC Bournemouth v Huddersfield Town

Great. Despite COWS saying that this game is available to international viewers, apparently it is NOT ! Piss poor communication there !
Since I was unable to buy a match pass I contacted support only to be told that if the option does not appear then the game is not available in your country. Tried Spain then France ( VPN ) and then gave up. It looks as though the game is geo-blocked completely.
Barstewards ! I was looking forward to seeing fans back in the ground and made a point of clearing my schedule to watch this game and then this happens. Not happy !

Good luck lads and to those in the ground “Make some noiiiiiiiiise !”

:utc:

I haven’t seen enough from Surridge or Riquelme to think they deserve a starting slot over the midfield trio. Especially when you also have Stanislas and Brooks for creativity in there.

There also has to be a thought on having a bit more cover in there to protect Jack Simpson.

I thought Surridge was very unlucky to be dropped last match, he was excellent in his last appearance.

Fingers crossed it's the right call from JT.

Great. Despite COWS saying that this game is available to international viewers, apparently it is NOT ! Piss poor communication there !
Since I was unable to buy a match pass I contacted support only to be told that if the option does not appear then the game is not available in your country. Tried Spain then France ( VPN ) and then gave up. It looks as though the game is geo-blocked completely.
Barstewards ! I was looking forward to seeing fans back in the ground and made a point of clearing my schedule to watch this game and then this happens. Not happy !

This might sound mad but try setting your vpn to the UK!......worked for me.

Working fine for me in Finland. As said above, try a few other countries.

Working fine for me in the UAE. The game on TV here is Blackburn v Norwich. I guess the countries you tried have ours?

Working fine for me in Finland. As said above, try a few other countries.
No. I am convinced that it is an error on their end.
The problem is I have no option to buy a one match pass. I’m sure that if I had one already it would be working. But when I tried yesterday that option was not available to select and neither is it today.
My first problem is basically that I cannot buy the pass. I’m sure if I could buy one it would be working here in Spain without issue.
Just tried to buy a pass with a Finland VPN and the one match option was still missing. It’s like they’ve forgotten to unlock the pass purchase for a one match pass for international viewers.
Anyway, thanks for the replies but it looks like I’ve just saved myself seven quid.

;