AFC Bournemouth v Huddersfield Town

Anyone up for a sweepstake as to why King won't be available?

I'm going for he just found out his great great great great great great grandfather died so he'll be on compassionate leave.

I'm going with "King hasn't been able to get fit for a match yet, but he is back and training hard"

Haven't read the article but I would guess that the problems are threefold in the same place for the first of those. It's eye, eye, eye Koroma.

There's something almost magically bad happening to Hogg - warts.

Finally some kind of damage to Schindler's fist.

You’ve got the Knack for player puns .

EpCotdQXEAEDKLO

Who's burchall?

COWS

The most notable change to the squad is a brand new face on the bench!

Ajani Burchall has been in impressive form for the under-18s and is on the bench today. He's a hard-working tricky winger and how good is it to see plenty of academy prospects here.

What's up with Mepham?

According to JT in his press conference “Chris Mepham ... had to be assessed during the first-half of Tuesday's 0-0 draw at Swansea. As most defenders do, they take a lot of knocks and bruises and have to play with niggles.
Mepham picked up a knock in the first-half on Tuesday but went on to complete the game and deliver another solid performance. it was a physical game on a demanding pitch against Swansea. A few of our lads picked up knocks and bruises that were assessed and will be again, and hopefully we'll have as many as possible to choose from.”

;