AFC Bournemouth v Leicester City

I personally like the tune Sweet Caroline, I know it has no connection with our club, but a number of fans join in with singing it.

This below is a personal choice as well.

Clappers have been present at AFC Bournemouth’s opening home games of the 2018/19 campaign – and will continue to be for the remainder of the season, with the manager’s blessing.

The club have invested in thousands of the red and black noise makers, which will be placed on every seat at Vitality Stadium for fans to help show their support for the Cherries, building on what is already a vibrant, vociferous atmosphere.

Eddie Howe’s side have made their best start to a Premier League season, with seven points from their four fixtures to date, and currently lie sixth in the top flight heading into a home clash with Leicester City.

And the manager believes the fans – and clappers – can play a key role in building on that impressive start and making Vitality Stadium a difficult place for opposing teams to come.

https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/club-news/clappers-supported-by-the-manager

I personally like the tune Sweet Caroline, I know it has no connection with our club, but a number of fans join in with singing it.

This below is a personal choice as well.

Clappers have been present at AFC Bournemouth’s opening home games of the 2018/19 campaign – and will continue to be for the remainder of the season, with the manager’s blessing.

The club have invested in thousands of the red and black noise makers, which will be placed on every seat at Vitality Stadium for fans to help show their support for the Cherries, building on what is already a vibrant, vociferous atmosphere.

Eddie Howe’s side have made their best start to a Premier League season, with seven points from their four fixtures to date, and currently lie sixth in the top flight heading into a home clash with Leicester City.

And the manager believes the fans – and clappers – can play a key role in building on that impressive start and making Vitality Stadium a difficult place for opposing teams to come.

https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/club-news/clappers-supported-by-the-manager

With my season sabbatical Billy, i’m hoping I might just dodge the clappers :)

Personally prefer they left a football rattle or bell, but they would cost more and the rattle is best when used on the terraces. :grinning:

Just get fit soon and do not lose the ‘habit’.

Ahhh the days of the rattle and rosettes.

Thanks Billy, I’m making good progress every day now.

Enjoy the game.

I'm a baby by the forums standards, but my earliest memories were all rattles and rosettes, absolute world away. Good luck 4FCB, thinking of you

Personally prefer they left a football rattle or bell, but they would cost more and the rattle is best when used on the terraces. :grinning:

Just get fit soon and do not lose the ‘habit’.

Fraid a bell is just too Johnny Mr PFC Westwood for my tastes Billy. :(:grinning:

I have a nasty feeling Leicester will turn us over today though, hope I'm spectacularly wrong.

I hope you've brought you neck braces, I predict and aerial assault from Leicester everything going long hoping vardy gets a lucky bounce.

Quite fancy us for this one, their CBs are both slow, King and Wilson running in behind will cause problems hopefully.
Would rather see Cook for Gosling but learned that Eddie knows best lol.

You think maybe the number of pens we got in the Champs and Smiths shenanigans have given us a reputation because that looked nailed on to me

;