AFC Bournemouth v Liverpool - Sunday 4.30 pm

Rubbish.....swatted like flies....

2 - 3 at home Ok to take v the top team...if your mid - table.

But 4-0 at Home with hardly any decent shots on goal....

Need to make up for it now at West Ham.

Three of their goals were very good players making very good plays. Their league-best defense neutralized our attack in the second half almost entirely. Despite the score, I don't think there's any shame in this match. Just need to turn the page and get back to work. There are a lot of points out there for us.

Well our 2 best chances came while we had 10 men . . . in stoppage time.
Brooks and Moore both should have scored.
Wouldn't have changed the game, but 2-4 would look (and feel) a lot better than 0-4, not to mention the effect on our GD.

I think the stats sum up the game.

AFCB 11 shots, 1 on target.

Liverpool 14 shots, 7 on target.

That’s the least shots we have had on target since Man City away in November, where we had 1 and a goal.

At home was the home game against Arsenal in September where we had 1 shot on target

Towards the end of the game today we could have had two goals but both went wide.

Thoroughly enjoyed the game. First half we were terrific. Great energy and press.

Second half they showed a clinical side that makes the difference between the very good sides and us.

Not disheartened at all.

Semenyo instead of Sinisterra would have beefed it up a bit. Solanke very well marked. Second half they sometimes had 4 players crowding out player with possession.

To be fair we just were not at it especially in an attacking sense all game . Seem to be an extra touch needed and even with out the ball , we were not our usual sharp and snapping . Fair play to Liverpool some good goals and that 2nd half they totally dominated us.

We have an inconsistent crowd ..quite baffling how they can't give it some Welly for a fixture like that....is it the middle - class nature of the ST holders...?
There have been a few games where the noise level is very good...but not often enough !
..I often wonder what it would be like now, in the PL, with 3/4 of the ground standing on terraces like of old... !

;