AFC Bournemouth v Luton Town - Wednesday 7.30 pm

Another aspect as to why we have to be extra wary of Luton is that they will raise their game for Tom Lockyer. In other words, they will be playing for him. We have to be very careful and 100% on it.
And this is why we know and love, the one and only, Captain Obvious !!

Give him a big hand everybody......he just says what everyone else can already see.

Marvellous !!

If all you want to is berate everything I post. Why don't you simply ignore my posts. You are just arguing for the sake of it. If I stated the the Earth was round, you would say it was square just for the hell of it.
If you stated the Earth was round, I would just call you Captain Obvious.....because that's all you do. State the obvious !!

No I don't just see doom and gloom. What I do see is reality and realism. The unfortunate Lockyer incident took place at our ground and so, this will provide them with extra impetus to raise their game.

Please try to think.
Have you not realised how Luton's results picked up immediatley after the TL incident? This is the true reality, not your twisted, basic version of it.

Oh I know you’re not getting enough attention so now you’re going to insult everyone
No insult intended. However, I have been to many games over the years and I have met people who pay for a ticket and then don't actually watch the game and take in what is going on.

Last edited:
Indeed my good man. A few trying to say Luton have improved. I can’t see it myself.
They typically put in a good shift but come up a bit short.

I am feeling very "mushy-middle" about tomorrow. Not going to be in a relegation fight, but treading water on the upside. I need an objective in my sports viewing!! So, I'll keep with top 10 although 12-13 feels more realistic.

Also conflicted re Luton. A win puts them ahead of Forest, and that does please me.

Luton boss Rob Edwards has thanked AFC Bournemouth and their supporters for the ‘class’ they have shown towards Hatters fans and defender Tom Lockyerahead of tonight’s clash at the Vitality Stadium.

Town make the trip back to the south coast for the first time since the Welsh international suffered a cardiac arrest on the field back in December, with the game abandoned on the hour mark as he received life saving treatment on the field. Thankfully Lockyer is now making a full recovery from the incident, and ahead this evening’s rearranged fixture, Cherries Trust, the independent supporters trust linked to the club and Talking Cherries have joined forces to raise funds to help with coach travel for Luton fans who are making the trip back to Dorset once more.

Edwards thinks the gesture is one of a number of things that has formed a unique relationship between the two teams, saying: “It was really raw at the time, but I think the two clubs will have a special bond now. Things like the Bournemouth Supporters Trust raising money to pay for the coaches for our supporters as they're having to do the journey twice, I think that shows a lot of class from them, so a big, big thank you from me and our football club.

;