AFC Bournemouth v Luton Town - Wednesday 7.30 pm

They typically put in a good shift but come up a bit short.

I am feeling very "mushy-middle" about tomorrow. Not going to be in a relegation fight, but treading water on the upside. I need an objective in my sports viewing!! So, I'll keep with top 10 although 12-13 feels more realistic.

Also conflicted re Luton. A win puts them ahead of Forest, and that does please me.
The problem is we do not want Luton closing the points gap between us and them. We need to put as many points as possible between us and the team in third from bottom (in this case Luton). A win tonight should put us out of sight. This is very much six pointer. If we lose then our points gap will drop to 8 points.

Is great gesture raising money for the luton fans travel.
Giving the rest to the British heart foundation, hmm, only 46% of their donations go to charitable causes, one of the worst in the UK.
But at least their CEO gets £210k a year

The problem is we do not want Luton closing the points gap between us and them. We need to put as many points as possible between us and the team in third from bottom (in this case Luton). A win tonight should put us out of sight. This is very much six pointer. If we lose then our points gap will drop to 8 points.

It's not a six pointer in any shape or form.

;